Windows 10: (some) Windows 10 startup items loading slow

Discus and support (some) Windows 10 startup items loading slow in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why are some startup items loading so slow on Windows 10? Is there some place to change the priority on them? MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dek, Jun 21, 2019.

1. DEK
    dek Win User

(some) Windows 10 startup items loading slow

Why are some startup items loading so slow on Windows 10? Is there some place to change the priority on them?

MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner starts instantly yet small sub 2mb apps like VirtuaWin and Strokeit loads after every frigging service has finished its job.

Tried google it turns up nothing but how to increase your boot time by disabling startup items.

:)

2. catstone Win User

Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, Jun 21, 2019
  3. New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Jun 21, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. (some) Windows 10 startup items loading slow - Similar Threads - startup items loading

2. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  3. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar slow to load on startup: Whenever my I open my laptop and login, the taskbar takes a few minutes to load. It just appears blank. I tried some solutions like disabling some unwanted apps on the startup tabs in the task manager, or rebuilding the icon caches but the problem still persists....
  4. Taskbar slow to load on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. On startup windows is slow to load

On startup windows is slow to load: I have an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz computer which is very slow to load. Memory is 8 ,00 Go and is running the latest 22H2 update. On startup, windows takes a long time to load and when it finally does, the taskbar is blank and I have to wait for...
  6. On startup windows is slow to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup windows is slow to load: I have an AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.60 GHz computer which is very slow to load. Memory is 8 ,00 Go and is running the latest 22H2 update. On startup, windows takes a long time to load and when it finally does, the taskbar is blank and I have to wait for...
  7. (some) Windows 10 startup items loading slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    (some) Windows 10 startup items loading slow: Why are some startup items loading so slow on Windows 10? Is there some place to change the priority on them? MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner starts instantly yet small sub 2mb apps like VirtuaWin and Strokeit loads after every frigging service has finished its job. Tried...
  8. Slow startup & login screen loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow startup & login screen loading: Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading? and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login. PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC...
  9. Taskbar items loading to full screen on startup

Taskbar items loading to full screen on startup: howdy, since win 10 anniversary update on loading to desktop my Xonar DGX Audio Center, Logitech gaming software are on screen, no matter what i do, even after uninstalling and cleaning leftovers from drive/registry then still on screen, also river tuner statistics server box...
  10. Startup items don't always load

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup items don't always load: seems to be hit or miss... rebooted a min ago, things like malwarebytes, lanlights (For network indicator) etc... didn't pop up... reboot again,m there they are, reboot another time, the desktop windows manager (I assume it control's the scaling) doesn't boot so all text is...