Windows 10: Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

Discus and support Some Windows 11 settings via GPO in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi group,I'm building a Windows 11 client for an enterprise environment and I try to set some settings via GPO, powershell or registry. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zack11247, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Zack11247 Win User

Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

Hi group,I'm building a Windows 11 client for an enterprise environment and I try to set some settings via GPO, powershell or registry. I've tried several ways but none of them worked well enough. I hope you can help me with just some of them.1. Disable bluetooth but user should be able to set it on2. Disable the "do not disturb" feature3. Removing the pinned Edge on taskbar from new/default profiles4. Set the Power Mode to "Best power efficiency"5. Remove Music and Videos from explorer quicklaunch6. Set the taskbar to dark but let the Apps light7. Enable some apps on systrayThank you in advan

:)

Zack11247, Feb 2, 2023

2. How do I set the "Random Hardware Addresses" setting in Wi-Fi settings via GPO?

This setting is found in two places. I have a need to control both with a GPO. I have not been able to find a GPO setting, or a registry key, that will manage both settings. I would like both set to ON.

Setting #1:

• Windows Icon > Settings > Network & Internet > WIFI > Manage Hardware Settings

Setting #2

• Windows Icon> Settings> Network & Internet > WIFI> Advanced Options –

JimSchutawie, Feb 2, 2023
  3. freebie Win User
    Windows Server 2003 - GPO Help!

Hi all,

I'm looking to create a GPO on windows server 2003, to simply overwrite a file each time a user logons in their profile.

Anyone got any tips for this?

freebie, Feb 2, 2023
  4. axe0 Win User

axe0, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO - Similar Threads - settings via GPO

2. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows 11 settings via GPO: Hi group,I'm building a Windows 11 client for an enterprise environment and I try to set some settings via GPO, powershell or registry. I've tried several ways but none of them worked well enough. I hope you can help me with just some of them.1. Disable bluetooth but user...
  3. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Windows 11 settings via GPO: Hi group,I'm building a Windows 11 client for an enterprise environment and I try to set some settings via GPO, powershell or registry. I've tried several ways but none of them worked well enough. I hope you can help me with just some of them.1. Disable bluetooth but user...
  4. Some Windows 11 settings via GPO

5. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update: Hello all, We enabled the GPO "Force a specific default lock screen and logon image" some time ago, which worked fine. Every computer now has the same background, which it has taken from a network resource. Now we want to exchange this background. We have already changed the...
  6. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update: Hello all, We enabled the GPO "Force a specific default lock screen and logon image" some time ago, which worked fine. Every computer now has the same background, which it has taken from a network resource. Now we want to exchange this background. We have already changed the...
  7. Windows Background set via GPO doesn't update

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Static DNS settings via GPO get lost!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static DNS settings via GPO get lost!!!!: Hello,I need your help with the following issue:I want to have static DNS settings for my home remote users using group policy. My plan is this:I created a ps1 script with the Set-DnsClientServerAddress or netsh interface ip set dns command for the ethernet and Wi-Fi...
  9. Setting Defender Options via GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting Defender Options via GPO: Hi all, I am trying to change a setting for 'App & browser control' --> 'Check apps and files' from 'Warn' to 'Block' via a GPO setting. I believe that I have the latest Windows Defender template installed. I cannot see an option to enforce the 'Block' setting, I I can...
  10. Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 proxy setting via GPO: I have the case: I'd like to overwrite proxy settings set up via GPO in site policy - 1. User Configuration\Preferences\Control Panel Setting\Internet Settings -> Connections -> LAN settings, using: 2. User Configuration\Preferences\Windows Settings\Registry ->...