Windows 10: some windows application are not working in my laptop

Discus and support some windows application are not working in my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; sir. i have install windows 10 pro 2 times but there are same problem. some application like groove music, photo , calendar and camera and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by deepakbehera, Aug 21, 2018.

1. some windows application are not working in my laptop

sir.

i have install windows 10 pro 2 times but there are same problem. some application like groove music, photo , calendar and camera and Microsoft store not working and windows appear to reinstalling this app.

so i need your help.

:)

deepakbehera, Aug 21, 2018

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

some windows application are not working in my laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

some windows application are not working in my laptop

1. some windows application are not working in my laptop - Similar Threads - application are working

2. Some keys on my laptop are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys on my laptop are not working.: Hello,I have encountered a problem where some keys on my laptop's keyboard don't work, but this issue only occurs when the laptop gets heated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-on-my-laptop-are-not-working/8e76c196-41d3-4739-a55b-4c963b37e73f
  3. Some of my laptop keys are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my laptop keys are not working: Hi guys, some of my laptop keys stopped working, I've tried all the standard solutions like updating drivers, uninstallng drivers, I even clean installed windows 10 from 11. I feel like there might be something wrong in registry as there is upperfilters in keyboard section by...
  4. Application on my laptop not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Application on my laptop not working: All the application on my laptop suddenly stopped working. it is saying " this app cannot work on your PC" and these are applications that have been working before. any program designated application is not working even to unistall the application is not working. i have...
  5. Some Application Make My Laptop BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some Application Make My Laptop BSOD: So, I'm Trying Some New Applications Like WhatsApp For Windows 10 And Roblox Studio That Meets My Laptop Specifications But When I Install It, It Ends With BSOD. I Tried Other Applications Like Adobe Photoshop And The Results Are The Same. Though its specifications are...
  6. Keyboard not working in some applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not working in some applications: Whilst I can use the keyboard and type in applications such as File explorer, Word, Outlook and Excel it does not work on anything else such as Messenger. (This is after I have introduced upgrades for McAfee and Dell products.) I am new to windows 10 and therefore I am a...
  7. SOME APPLICATION NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOME APPLICATION NOT WORKING: [ATTACH] HS Chouhan <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> [IMG]8 Nov 2018, 17:13 (16 hours ago) [IMG] [IMG] to MicrosoftAnswers [IMG] Dear sir, 1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR, 2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve...
  8. Some keys on my laptop are not working

Some keys on my laptop are not working: I just got a new laptop and the keys k, I, the space bar, the backspace key, and the comma key are not working. And whenever I type L this happens;l. I was able to type this up since the screen is touch screen, but I would strongly prefer to use the keyboard....
  9. My microphone stopped working on some applications

My microphone stopped working on some applications: Hello everyone, first of all, some details. My microphone and my ports are fine. They are functional and they are working. My microphone is attached to a headset which is the SteelSeries Arctis 3 and I have downloaded SteelSeries Engine 3. The headset is connected to the PC...
  10. Some applications work intermittently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some applications work intermittently.: Hi Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit I use Tysoft FTP Server & smtp4dev I find they run once, then fail to run again until I reboot my PC. Both apps show as 32bit applications. Has anyone had any similar issues with other applications and found a way around it ? Thanks 33927