Windows 10: Some windows are basically broken, Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Some windows are basically broken, Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day, I've come across some broken windows .. the problem is best illustrated by the picture below: [ATTACH] As you can see, the calculator's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mmjjkk, Dec 25, 2018.

1. mmjjkk Win User

Some windows are basically broken, Windows 10 Home

Good day,

I've come across some broken windows .. the problem is best illustrated by the picture below:

Some windows are basically broken, Windows 10 Home 8d2a0ce1-e6ac-42fe-8abb-16f78dfbaae0?upload=true.gif

As you can see, the calculator's window has been stretched, and it's entered a 'see-through' mode, so to speak.

I wonder what's causing this and is there a fix available?

PS. This is not only the calculator's problem, some other windows exhibit this behaviour too.

:)

mmjjkk, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Some windows are basically broken, Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - are basically broken

2. Everything is basically broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is basically broken: Alot of stuff is broken like audio service being unavailable, brightness stuck at 100, some apps can't be opened, and i can't run as administrator. I suspect that i need to update, but the update is stuck at Downloading 0%, i tried to factory reset but i got hit by "Unable to...
  3. Everything is basically broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Everything is basically broken: Alot of stuff is broken like audio service being unavailable, brightness stuck at 100, some apps can't be opened, and i can't run as administrator. I suspect that i need to update, but the update is stuck at Downloading 0%, i tried to factory reset but i got hit by "Unable to...
  4. Everything is basically broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. After Nov. Update there is extremely slowing and some basic windows utilities are broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Nov. Update there is extremely slowing and some basic windows utilities are broken: After Nov. update pc is extremely slow from start to end. I wanted to clean boot but system config utility is also broken! I can open it but it shows no tab or options. What can I do? What an update!!!...
  6. Windows 7 Home Basics to Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 7 Home Basics to Windows 10 home: I have Windows 7 Home basics installed in my Dell laptop. I want to ask that whether I can use that product key to activate Windows 10 Home in my laptop....
  7. usmt.ppkg deleted, Windows is basically broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    usmt.ppkg deleted, Windows is basically broken: really screwed up here. was on this laptop, HP Stream or something, and I was clearing up space and saw a file called “usmt.ppkg” in CCleaner. following a bunch of tutorials, i deleted the file. however, after rebooting, it seemed that Windows was broken. I was really scared...
  8. Windows 10 Home Basic or Home Premium?

Windows 10 Home Basic or Home Premium?: How do I know if I am running Windows 10 Home Basic or Home Premium? The Edition under Windows Specification just says Windows Home. It does not specify Basic or Premium. How do I know which one it is? I need to know because of a memory upgrade question. RAM limits for Home...
  9. Windows 10 basic functions completely broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 basic functions completely broken: Hello. I have the largest and most fundamental problems one could have with a computer. The most noticeable problem is the wifi section not working at all. The little icon on the taskbar simply disappeared days ago and it has been impossible for me to connect to wifi ever...
  10. Reactivate Windows 10 Home Basic From Window 7 Home Basic

Reactivate Windows 10 Home Basic From Window 7 Home Basic: Hi There, I am using Windows 7 Home Basic inbuild in my laptop, some time before i had upgrade my laptop with Windows 10 Home Basic OS Free Upgrade from Windows. Due to some technical problem i reactivate the windows 7 , but now i want to again reactivate my Windows 10 Home...