Windows 10: SOME WINDOWS MACHINE ACTIVATED UISNG ACTIVATOR SOFTWARE OR BY VOLUME KEY

Discus and support SOME WINDOWS MACHINE ACTIVATED UISNG ACTIVATOR SOFTWARE OR BY VOLUME KEY in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This Is the request to some users, those windows machines are activated using by third party windows activator soFtware which is not legalled or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Dec 19, 2018.

1. SOME WINDOWS MACHINE ACTIVATED UISNG ACTIVATOR SOFTWARE OR BY VOLUME KEY

This Is the request to some users, those windows machines are activated using by third party windows activator soFtware which is not legalled or not genuine or not licensed state

For such windows licenses will expire very soon , Microsoft does Not have warranty.

Microsoft states only the licenses bought from Microsoft online store or from reputed online store or from offline store comes with boxed product with Certificate Of Authenticity sticker will gets warranty .

Some users from their reputed organizations , their respective windows are activated using KMS address with MAK key or with volume based key, in this case you must contact to their system administrator for further assistance

Some machines are activated using OEM license key , those keys are pre installed in motherboard by respective manufacturers, in this case contact to their OEM support

In this forum we are the users Nor moderators or independent advisors does Not provide any

windows License key for activation

Thanks for reading my post

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Dec 19, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Maban Win User
    windows 8 activation key

You can use a Windows key as many time as you want provided it's only on one computer at a time. If the automated activation fails, just call the number it provides. Six minutes later, you're activated again. If it asks you how many computers it's on, just say "one" and you're golden.

Maban, Dec 19, 2018
  4. FX-GMC Win User

SOME WINDOWS MACHINE ACTIVATED UISNG ACTIVATOR SOFTWARE OR BY VOLUME KEY

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

SOME WINDOWS MACHINE ACTIVATED UISNG ACTIVATOR SOFTWARE OR BY VOLUME KEY

1. SOME WINDOWS MACHINE ACTIVATED UISNG ACTIVATOR SOFTWARE OR BY VOLUME KEY - Similar Threads - MACHINE ACTIVATED UISNG

2. OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OEM Windows 10 activation key won’t activate on rebuilt Parallels Virtual Machine: I am running a virtual PC on my Mac Mini using Parallels. I purchased a WIndows 10 Pro OEM activation key which has worked perfectly for over a year. The virtual machine crashed and I needed to rebuild it. I now can’t active the same key that I have been using up to now. I...
  3. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activated with volume key on personal computer: Hello! So I have a personal laptop that I had bought from Costco, and that came pre-installed with a Windows 10 license. I've had this laptop for three years now, with no issues. I recently was looking to get a new laptop and realized that this one had a Windows 10 Pro...
  4. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activated with volume key on personal computer: Hello! So I have a personal laptop that I had bought from Costco, and that came pre-installed with a Windows 10 license. I've had this laptop for three years now, with no issues. I recently was looking to get a new laptop and realized that this one had a Windows 10 Pro...
  5. Windows activated with volume key on personal computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. is it normal that my windows key activates the volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it normal that my windows key activates the volume?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/controllerhentai [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uehugi/is_it_normal_that_my_windows_key_activates_the/
  7. OEM key activation on Windows 10 machines

OEM key activation on Windows 10 machines: Hi ! I am to buy a Windows 10 license, but I am not sure if I should buy the retail OEM key or not. Because Microsoft stated OEM keys are non-transferrable; but I am more concerned when I have to changed my motherboard. My PC is currently 8 years old, and if the motherboard...
  8. How to activate Windows 10 in a Virtual Machine from a Hardware activation Key

How to activate Windows 10 in a Virtual Machine from a Hardware activation Key: My host system is Linux and I installed windows 10 on a virtual machine. I only formatted the partition where windows has been installed, all the other partitions already installed by the Manufacturer OEM etc. I have left untouched...
  9. The software is not activating.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The software is not activating.: Ever since i launched my website, there is unstoppable flow of virus and malwares in my laptop. So, i installed this virus protection however, it just wont activate. It has been installed but is not working. What should i do?...
  10. SOFTWARE KEY ACTIVATION NOT WORKING

SOFTWARE KEY ACTIVATION NOT WORKING: ACTIVATION KEY WONT WORK ON WINDOWS 10 SOFTWARE PURCHASED FROM AMAZON. AMAZON SENT ME A REPLACEMENT BUT I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. IT WILL DOWNLOAD TO THE POINT WHERE YOU ENTER THE ACTIVATION KEY AND IT WONT ACCEPT THE KEY THAT IS UNDER THE SCRATCH OFF....