Windows 10: Some windows randomly goes "Always on top"?

Discus and support Some windows randomly goes "Always on top"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i have had this issue for a very long time, and searching around tells me that it seems to be somewhat of a thing, but not sure if it's the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zerowalker, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Some windows randomly goes "Always on top"?

Hi,

i have had this issue for a very long time, and searching around tells me that it seems to be somewhat of a thing, but not sure if it's the same issue i have cause the solutions don't work.

Basically what happens is that at some point a window can go "Always on top".
    So i just notice that i can't put anything on top of it, and i have to minimize it in order to see anything (or move it).
    And the only solution i have found to work is to just close that window and reopen it.
    This is quite a nasty solution though, as closing is not always that viable depending on the case.

Has anyone else had this issue or know about it?
    I can't find any kind of link between my cases, sometimes it's an explorer window, sometimes it's an editor etc.
    So i can't see that i do something similar on them that causes it:S

Thanks!

:)

zerowalker, Aug 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Monitor goes to sleep randomly with windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jaro,

Since you've tried the troubleshooting above, let's proceed to the next troubleshooting steps to further identify the issue. Kindly follow these steps:

Let us know the result.

Raymond Ave, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Some windows randomly goes "Always on top"?

Slartybart, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Some windows randomly goes "Always on top"?

1. Some windows randomly goes "Always on top"? - Similar Threads - randomly goes Always

2. Invisible always-on-top window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible always-on-top window: Hi, first of all, sorry for my English.I noticed I could not interact with certain regions of my screen and it turned out it's an invisible window that always remains on top.It's not explorer.exe because it remains after killing this process, but trying to capture a video...
  3. Invisible always-on-top window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible always-on-top window: Hi, first of all, sorry for my English.I noticed I could not interact with certain regions of my screen and it turned out it's an invisible window that always remains on top.It's not explorer.exe because it remains after killing this process, but trying to capture a video...
  4. Window always on top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on top: Recently One of my programs has changed to be "always on top" of other windows - when I click on another window or pop up windows from the program they always go behind the window - forcing me to minimize the main window.Is there a way to disable this feature.Currently using...
  5. Window always on top

Window always on top: Recently One of my programs has changed to be "always on top" of other windows - when I click on another window or pop up windows from the program they always go behind the window - forcing me to minimize the main window.Is there a way to disable this feature.Currently using...
  6. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  7. Window always on the top

Window always on the top: Hi,a software with PID 11068 is displyaing on the top of all other windows and I can't work. It displays a message "504 bad gateway".I can't minimize it because it doesn't appear in the taskbar, but i can only find it in task manager "details".How do you think I can make it...
  8. Window always on the top

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Keep a Window Always On Top

Keep a Window Always On Top: Microsoft developer department i need method, How To Keep a one Window Always On Top In Windows 10, Without Any External Program. thank you. Eng. Elias Khdair...
  10. Always On Top

Always On Top: Is there a way to keep a screen on top of other windows in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top/6fe06a63-18e8-4ef7-b0d4-75658cda3397