Windows 10: Some Windows Tips/Suggestions

Discus and support Some Windows Tips/Suggestions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today @Windows in Twitter asked for help 'tricks' anyone might have to share with other End Users. Here are a few I offered: 1. Pin Settings to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Some Windows Tips/Suggestions

Today @Windows in Twitter asked for help 'tricks' anyone might have to share with other End Users. Here are a few I offered:

1. Pin Settings to Taskbar.
    2. Have an Applications window on the taskbar
    3. Use multiple desktops. Organise different concerns & interests separately.
    And, just, an interesting one...
    4. A funky weather app.
    5. Remember, WinX is available. Efficient access to many things. Also, can do K/B shorts; WinX+underlined letter

Some Windows Tips/Suggestions 12105435-f292-4727-9c4f-dd23c8c4ec37?upload=true.jpg

Some Windows Tips/Suggestions fbd82805-3036-43c5-b221-d144e83fd419?upload=true.jpg

Some Windows Tips/Suggestions 9b2c34f6-c6f7-420d-ad23-37e1c0ae47c0?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew
    Some Windows Tips/Suggestions 3af8c7ad-9131-4f5c-9999-1db101a9df38?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Mar 24, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Some Windows Tips/Suggestions :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Dalkamyr Win User
    BitFenix Prodigy Case - tips

3 questions for you fellas:

• What kind of PSU would I need for a gt720+i5+hdd+ssd? I was thinking 400w should be plenty, right?
    • What kind of cool blue lighting would you suggest for that case? I got the one with a big window (the case is shown in my profile picture)

Dalkamyr, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Some Windows Tips/Suggestions

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Some Windows Tips/Suggestions

1. Some Windows Tips/Suggestions - Similar Threads - Tips Suggestions

2. removal of screen pop up "editing tips"

in Windows 10 Customization
    removal of screen pop up "editing tips": please tell me how to remove & delete this annoying popup "editing tips" PLEASE PLEASE REMOVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-screen-pop-up-editing-tips/1f0daa13-3d47-4cc1-8763-04c4af87b938
  3. Tip for anyone ever thinking about updating windows, dont.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tip for anyone ever thinking about updating windows, dont.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VapeInMyPussyBoi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fi5zg4/tip_for_anyone_ever_thinking_about_updating/
  4. Does anybody have the new Windows Tips icon in png?

Does anybody have the new Windows Tips icon in png?: I don't have W10. I think it's located in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local. I need the directly link of the png without being hosted on Imgur/similar sites because of the compression algorithm. Thank you very much! submitted by /u/complexramification [link] [comments]...
  5. STORAHCI - Tips & Tricks request from Microsoft Engineers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STORAHCI - Tips & Tricks request from Microsoft Engineers: Two weeks ago a good friend of mine asked me to build a high performance computer from scratch. I bought almost the best parts available at this moment for a Ryzen 9 3900X processor. Before attaching any SSD/HDD I tested the platform with different tools for Processor,...
  6. Try this Tip if Start Menu Tiles Don't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Try this Tip if Start Menu Tiles Don't Work: Try this Windows 10 tip if your Start Menu Tiles Don't Work-Helpful before trying Terminate/Repair/or Reinstalling Tile Apps. 1. Go to Search and type in the problematic APP. It will show in the App List. 2. Select "Unpin From Start." Menu 3. Re-pin the App to the Start...
  7. Need useful tips and programs for ultra books with Windows10

Need useful tips and programs for ultra books with Windows10: Hello I am the proud owner of a new razer blade stealth mercury with a 256 GB ssd. My question is should I partition my ssd and what are the sizes that u recommend. I'm grateful for overall tips in regard of programs etc. submitted by /u/Throwabletasa [link] [comments]...
  8. I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips: I've been getting this error: Windows Script Host Script: C:\windows\system32\Maintenance.vbs Line: 10 Char: 2 Error: Type mismatch 'CInt' Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error and I read This thread about the same error but it didn't help. I have recently...
  9. Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spring Refresh of System 2019--Any Tips or suggestions: Hello All Tomorrow afternoon suppose to have arrival of my very first Western Digital black storage drive (1tb) anyways due to issues with resorting images on system (some reason everytime I restored an image, it drops from Windows 10 Pro currently using, to Windows 10...
  10. Turn On or Off Tip, Trick, and Suggestion Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Tip, Trick, and Suggestion Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Tip, Trick, and Suggestion Notifications in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Tips, Tricks, and Suggestions Notifications about Windows 10 By default, Windows 10 will occasionally show you notifications for helpful tips about using Windows 10....