Windows 10: Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

Discus and support Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just got a new hp laptop and the day after I set it up I realised something was wrong when the cmd opened on startup then I looked through the logs... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alexrobbins2, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

I just got a new hp laptop and the day after I set it up I realised something was wrong when the cmd opened on startup then I looked through the logs and i found a bunch of stuff about what's happening with the impersonation then I did some research and i found out what it meant and then I realised that they just accessed my laptop with a system id and permissions to do everything.

And I just remembered that my grandma's old laptop had the cmd thing as well.

I really need help.

I've been asking questions for a few days on here but now i know the real problem.

:)

alexrobbins2, Mar 24, 2020

2. Impersonation is not working as expected On windows 10 touch screen

Hi All,

I have a WPF application in which I am doing impersonation , on mouse click It always show the impersonated user , but on windows 10 touch screen it shows windows login user many times not impersonated user all the time. Please suggest.

ParmodJangra, Mar 24, 2020
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Mar 24, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

n-ster, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

1. Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop - Similar Threads - Somebody using impersonation

2. Is my laptop hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my laptop hacked?: It just happened few minutes ago. I turned on the sleeping mode of my laptop. I was busy with my phone. Suddenly my laptop woke up and started to play the video from the beginning in YouTube. But the video was paused in the middle of timeline. I'm so much worried about this....
  3. Is my laptop hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is my laptop hacked?: It just happened few minutes ago. I turned on the sleeping mode of my laptop. I was busy with my phone. Suddenly my laptop woke up and started to play the video from the beginning in YouTube. But the video was paused in the middle of timeline. I'm so much worried about this....
  4. Is my laptop hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is my laptop hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my laptop hacked?: Something weird happened that I’ve never seen before. I had my notepad application open with a specific text in the background or it just wasn’t displayed on the screen while I was on the internet browser. Out of nowhere it just pops up in front of my browser on the screen. I...
  6. Is my laptop hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my laptop hacked?: Something weird happened that I’ve never seen before. I had my notepad application open with a specific text in the background or it just wasn’t displayed on the screen while I was on the internet browser. Out of nowhere it just pops up in front of my browser on the screen. I...
  7. my laptop hacked

my laptop hacked: hey guys, recently my laptop got hacked and hackers took my 300k subscribers youtube channel, they first deleted all of my videos then uploaded some Cardano cryptocurrency-related videos completely deleted my channel. I had 2fa turned on but I have no idea how they bypassed...
  8. How do I remove a Microsoft account somebody hacked onto my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove a Microsoft account somebody hacked onto my laptop?: An old friend of mine decided it would be funny to hack his Microsoft account onto my laptop, and I don't know how to make my own the default account instead of his, or even just get rid of his. Anybody know how? submitted by /u/AnUnculturedTwat [link] [comments]...
  9. Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop: * Previous locked thread: I'm looking through my logs and i found some weird things I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was remotely hacking my laptop and it showed a thing saying it was successful and they viewed my credentials and stuff. The reason...
  10. Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept

Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept: Windows defender has limited visibility and rolls back intended changes from Ccleaner under the guise of unauthorized changes, the changes ARE authorized the hacked Defender is NOT. How do I remove this hacking? What's more, my E3 subscription login says it does not exist,...