Windows 10: Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

Discus and support Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; * Previous locked thread: I'm looking through my logs and i found some weird things I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alexrobbins2, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

* Previous locked thread:

I'm looking through my logs and i found some weird things

I was looking through my logs and i found that somebody was remotely hacking my laptop and it showed a thing saying it was successful and they viewed my credentials and stuff.

The reason i got a new laptop was because of a similar problem it was that i had a RAT malware and i think the person doing it transferred it to the cloud and when I got a new laptop it got installed from the cloud.

PLEASE HELP ME!

I'm begging you...

Every time I try to relax I end up thinking about it and have a panic attack.

* Original title: I need help before I go insane..

:)

alexrobbins2, Mar 24, 2020

2. Impersonation is not working as expected On windows 10 touch screen

Hi All,

I have a WPF application in which I am doing impersonation , on mouse click It always show the impersonated user , but on windows 10 touch screen it shows windows login user many times not impersonated user all the time. Please suggest.

ParmodJangra, Mar 24, 2020
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Mar 24, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

n-ster, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

1. Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop - Similar Threads - Somebody using impersonation

2. Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Somebody is using impersonation hacks on my new laptop: I just got a new hp laptop and the day after I set it up I realised something was wrong when the cmd opened on startup then I looked through the logs and i found a bunch of stuff about what's happening with the impersonation then I did some research and i found out what it...
  3. Hacked Phone, Emails, laptop

Hacked Phone, Emails, laptop: Hi For the last seven days I have tried to secure my emails. Every time I go through the verification procedures and identify myself within half an hour I am locked out of my email accounts. The other day when I tried restore my account my backup email address wasn't...
  4. my computer was hacked

my computer was hacked: I need tech support my computer was hacked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-computer-was-hacked/4d907a46-6972-4ba6-b7df-23d23f42a49f
  5. I think my laptop got hacked

I think my laptop got hacked: Last Saturday my laptop was making noise when I opened it to get on. It said I had been hacked and to call a number, which I did. The lady sounded like she was from India. She showed me where my laptop had been hacked since 2010. She moved so fast. I ended up paying for...
  6. Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept

Windows Defender hacked to impersonate fictional IT Dept: Windows defender has limited visibility and rolls back intended changes from Ccleaner under the guise of unauthorized changes, the changes ARE authorized the hacked Defender is NOT. How do I remove this hacking? What's more, my E3 subscription login says it does not exist,...
  7. My laptop is remotely hacked

My laptop is remotely hacked: Hi guys! We need some serious help in our household in terms of securing our laptops/network from being remotely hacked by something or someone... It all started a while ago when a group of young men rented the house next to us. 4 of them moved out since then but 1 guy is...
  8. is someone using my Address by hacking into my wireless connection?

is someone using my Address by hacking into my wireless connection?: Every time I try to see where my PC is registered at on my PC it reveals not at my address but my next door neighbour? INSTEAD of my own house address of 35 ROAD ETC..it zooms into number 33? Did someone hack into my wireless account. Is it possible? Thanks guys n gals!...
  9. Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked

Laptop can’t sign in. Hacked: Receiced phone call, sounded the same as the Microsoft answering lady, stating that this is Microsoft we see that your commuter is hacked, would I like to talk to the Technical Support. I agreed and a person called Alex sounded like from south asia came on. Made me hand me...
  10. Laptop Hacked - Password Changed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop Hacked - Password Changed: My brother's best friend is a nice enough guy, but FAR from being the sharpest knife in the drawer.... A couple days ago he got a call from 'Microsoft', telling him that his computer was infected with a multitude of viruses. Not only did he take the call, but he agreed to...