Windows 10: Somehow I changed power up sign on to me from my wifes account and then get it back

Discus and support Somehow I changed power up sign on to me from my wifes account and then get it back in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; On a laptop Windows 10 64 bit, I signed on using my wife's information, then I changed Microsoft accounts to check subscriptions. Afterward when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by David Krygiel, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Somehow I changed power up sign on to me from my wifes account and then get it back

On a laptop Windows 10 64 bit, I signed on using my wife's information, then I changed Microsoft accounts to check subscriptions. Afterward when I power up it is my information with the apps tied to me. I cannot figured out to get the power up back to her with her apps tied to her.

I made sure the Microsoft Account was tied to her then rebooted and it comes back to me

What did I do?

:)

David Krygiel, Mar 18, 2020
  2. cxmcdan Win User

Wife can't sign in

I can sign into my computer just fine however, my wife's account does not show up to sign in. In my account, I can see her's in the Settings but it does not allow to change user or in a restart give the option of signing in as myself or my wife.

cxmcdan, Mar 18, 2020
  3. darylt Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

I followed the steps that were in the original reply.

Change my account to local
    Change to MS account using wifes credentials

darylt, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Somehow I changed power up sign on to me from my wifes account and then get it back

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Somehow I changed power up sign on to me from my wifes account and then get it back

1. Somehow I changed power up sign on to me from my wifes account and then get it back - Similar Threads - Somehow changed power

2. My credentials are signing me up with a different account!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My credentials are signing me up with a different account!!!: Hey Everyone,I recently made a new Microsoft account and decided to go with the new one as the main one. Therefore I wanted to change my account details and sign up with a new account on my Windows. However, when I try to log in with a new account, it signs me up with an old...
  3. My credentials are signing me up with a different account!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My credentials are signing me up with a different account!!!: Hey Everyone,I recently made a new Microsoft account and decided to go with the new one as the main one. Therefore I wanted to change my account details and sign up with a new account on my Windows. However, when I try to log in with a new account, it signs me up with an old...
  4. Wifes account not showing up on my latop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wifes account not showing up on my latop: I have windows 10 Version 10.0.21301 Build 21301 and according to the "Family & other users" setting in the control panel my wife's account with her microsoft credentials has already been added to my laptop but I don't see her listed as an option when logging in or any icon...
  5. need to change my family members account from child to wife

need to change my family members account from child to wife: i just need help changhingmy wife from child on my family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-change-my-family-members-account-from/5f7e5530-41fc-48f8-b21a-2cedacf93794
  6. Change Microsoft account on my wife's laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change Microsoft account on my wife's laptop.: My wife started a new job and received a brand new laptop from her employer. When setting up the laptop she used the Microsoft account information we already use on our personal computer. Can we remove our personal Microsoft account from the laptop and use a new account?...
  7. Get money back from my account

Get money back from my account: Hi, I have created a child account. In this case I had to transfer 50 cent to the account to validate. I have transferred the money from my child account to my own account. So I now have 50 cent in my account. I also have PayPal as a payment option. When I now purchase...
  8. Can I change from a "Sign -in Pin" back to a "Sign-in Password"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I change from a "Sign -in Pin" back to a "Sign-in Password"?: Greetings Ya'll, To make this brief,... I received a "Notification" about "Some kind of problem with My Account", that told me that I needed to create a "Pin". I used My regular Password, & that worked for a few days, but then I got another "Notification" that told me...
  9. My wife is on my account

My wife is on my account: Microsoft want allow my wife to use Office 365 on our computer. It seems to have as needing an account in her name???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wife-is-on-my-account/e5b78438-b155-4545-80b6-347833b83c4e"
  10. Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?: I have some money in my account that I am not using. Can I get it transferred back to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-money-in-my-account-transferred-back/765bce9b-30a1-4de9-aa8e-a43b87fed938"