Windows 10: somehow I changed the task bar from the top to the side of my screen. How do I get it to...

Discus and support somehow I changed the task bar from the top to the side of my screen. How do I get it to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Somehow I changed my task bar ? from the top of my screen to on the left side. I've done this before years ago but don't remember how I fixed it. Pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnkeefe1, Mar 12, 2021.

1. somehow I changed the task bar from the top to the side of my screen. How do I get it to...

Somehow I changed my task bar ? from the top of my screen to on the left side. I've done this before years ago but don't remember how I fixed it. Pls help

:)

johnkeefe1, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

Most likely Tablet Mode, as dmholt57 suggests.

Turn On or Off Tablet Mode in Windows 10

Another posibility is accidentally pressing F11 which switches a browser to full screen mode.

3. AnaCamps Win User
    Task bar

Hi SidneySherwood ,

My name is Ana. I am an Independent Advisor. Thanks for contacting our support.

Access the administration of the task bar

Right click on the task bar and select task bar Settings

Already within the configuration: in the option of task location on Screen you can see a list:

Bottom, Right, Top, Left

Most likely, it is in the "top" option.

Change it to Bottom and you can have it again at the bottom of your screen

Let me know if it helped you.

Regards

somehow I changed the task bar from the top to the side of my screen.  How do I get it to... ac29c4f4-0b27-463a-80b1-8b74db31e493?upload=true.jpg

AnaCamps, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Nosmas Win User

somehow I changed the task bar from the top to the side of my screen. How do I get it to...

Address bar (top screen) & task bar (bottom screen) keep disappearing

Quite suddenly the address and menu bars at top of screen, and entire task bar with program tabs at bottom of screen keep disappearing. The only way to see them is to hover the mouse over the extreme bottom or top edge of the screen but they only remain for a fraction of a second. The problem seems to be intermittent because sometimes (as at this moment) the bars are stable. I am running W10 with two browsers, Edge and IE 11, but the problem exists on both apps and this makes navigation very difficult.

Nosmas, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

somehow I changed the task bar from the top to the side of my screen. How do I get it to...

1. somehow I changed the task bar from the top to the side of my screen. How do I get it to... - Similar Threads - somehow changed task

2. How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11: Pulled up task manager and did search but no search results. Instructions for Windows 10 did not seem to work for 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-task-bar-from-bottom-of-screen-to/9e5ca1ce-8644-48f5-a9d9-88a91065ca8f
  3. How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move task bar from bottom of screen to top on Windows 11: Pulled up task manager and did search but no search results. Instructions for Windows 10 did not seem to work for 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-task-bar-from-bottom-of-screen-to/9e5ca1ce-8644-48f5-a9d9-88a91065ca8f
  4. How can I move the task bar to the side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I move the task bar to the side of the screen?: I am trying to move the task bar from the bottom to the right side of my desktop my monitor is in landscape position so I have a lot of space sideways and not much vertical.The Windows 11 help says: "you can also move it to the right side of the desktop. Press and hold or...
  5. How can I move the task bar to the side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I move the task bar to the side of the screen?: I am trying to move the task bar from the bottom to the right side of my desktop my monitor is in landscape position so I have a lot of space sideways and not much vertical.The Windows 11 help says: "you can also move it to the right side of the desktop. Press and hold or...
  6. How to stack icons on the task bar side by side or on top of each other?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stack icons on the task bar side by side or on top of each other?: <p>On win10 I have my taskbar on the right side of the screen.</p><p>I want to stack the icons side-by-side to each other to maximize the space of the taskbar! Otherwise I waste a lot of space as in the pic below see the red boxes which should have been filled with icons...
  7. How do I get all the features from right side of the task bar on both task bars in a dual...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get all the features from right side of the task bar on both task bars in a dual...: Sorry if the title is confusing but ive noticed that my second monitor is lacking a system tray, volume, wifi, and notification center button on the task bar. They only show on my main display. How can i get them to show on both? submitted by /u/burnett33 [link]...
  8. How do I get this annoying bar off the top of my screen??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get this annoying bar off the top of my screen??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FishFilletYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr8yg4/how_do_i_get_this_annoying_bar_off_the_top_of_my/
  9. How do I get rid of the top bar?

How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  10. I can not get my task bar to appear on the side of my desk top

I can not get my task bar to appear on the side of my desk top: How do I get my task bar/tool bar to reappear at the side of my desk top..it has completely disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/i-can-not-get-my-task-bar-to-appear-on-the-side-of/8558c54a-ff75-4c6c-85a1-ddd41d30e507