Windows 10: Somehow I have lost minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How...

Discus and support Somehow I have lost minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have lost the minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How do I restore them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShelleyM1, Mar 31, 2020.

1. ShelleyM1 Win User

Somehow I have lost minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How...

I have lost the minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How do I restore them?

:)

ShelleyM1, Mar 31, 2020

2. expand and revert button top right corner

I opened my screen after upgrade 1903 and its full screen, but my expand and revert button top right has disappeared now I cannot revert back to tiles and apps, but have a full screen of tiles. can anybody help me revert back to normal screen?

shoshananone, Mar 31, 2020
  3. BigMack70 Win User
    Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Mar 31, 2020
  4. m.morgam Win User

Somehow I have lost minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How...

Windows automatically minimizing and expanding on their own

Original Title : minimizing/expanding by itself!!!!

I upgraded to Windows 10 over 3 months ago. Whatever I open, from the control panel to internet browser windows keep minimizing and/or expanding on their own. When this problem 1st started occurring I would just browse the internet with a minimized window.
    Now its has a my of its own, doing both especially when I go to click something. Trying to scroll up or down is a nightmare. It really isn't worth using my laptop anymore even though I would like to. Definitely not worth this much stress.

I've tried doing a system restore but, the last restore point I have does not go back far enough. I've seen other similar problems, but they only involved a specific web browser like internet explorer. Or something happened where games were played. I've
    tried 3 different browsers, kids do not use my laptop, and I do not play games.

• Why are windows automatically minimizing and expanding on their own? I really hope someone can help me out. Thanks

m.morgam, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Somehow I have lost minimize and expand buttons normally at the top of open windows. How... - Similar Threads - Somehow lost minimize

2. Minimize, expand exit missing from window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimize, expand exit missing from window: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Release VersionHere's a new one, has anyone else had this happen?Yesterday I manually resized my control panel window.This morning when I pulled it up the Minimize, expand, and exit were missing from the upper right of that window. I would...
  3. Minimize, expand exit missing from window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minimize, expand exit missing from window: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Release VersionHere's a new one, has anyone else had this happen?Yesterday I manually resized my control panel window.This morning when I pulled it up the Minimize, expand, and exit were missing from the upper right of that window. I would...
  4. Somehow I have lost Windows 10 on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Somehow I have lost Windows 10 on my desktop.: Somehow I have lost Windows 10 on my desktop. when I log on it says automatic repair and then offers various options. Under Advance Options nothing seems to work and I do not have an administrator on my desktop. What next please?...
  5. anyone know how to hide the minimize and close buttons at the top right hand of the screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    anyone know how to hide the minimize and close buttons at the top right hand of the screen...: I want to get rid or hide the close, minimize and the other button to make this theme with Spicetify on spotify look a lot more clean and cant find anything anywhere. Any one know how to do this? submitted by /u/MemeySteamy [link] [comments]...
  6. Word Documents have their margins minimalized; how to return back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Word Documents have their margins minimalized; how to return back to normal?: Help, does your Word look like this too? https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApMVhimJAEJSh4p9I0ooDcSsNzXAZg?e=dxUeKs The document I'm printing does have a title; but it's not even showing... What.... I can provide more detail if you want. submitted by /u/imochidori [link] [comments]...
  7. I am not getting a minimize button at the top of my windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not getting a minimize button at the top of my windows: I am not getting a minimize button at the top of my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-a-minimize-button-at-the-top-of/1157d3c3-a0bc-4f20-a42b-a3da54c20a73
  8. expand and revert button top right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    expand and revert button top right corner: I opened my screen after upgrade 1903 and its full screen, but my expand and revert button top right has disappeared now I cannot revert back to tiles and apps, but have a full screen of tiles. can anybody help me revert back to normal screen?...
  9. New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    New buttons covering minimize/maximize right top corner buttons: Hi, I have a dual monitor setup, and everything has been find except that recently these new idiotbuttons appeared: [img] As you can see, these idiotbuttons cover the maximize/minimize buttons, and are simply in the way - I don't want them, never wanted them, and...
  10. Always Open Shortcut as Normal, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Always Open Shortcut as Normal, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10: How to: Always Open Shortcut as Normal, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10 How To Always Open Shortcut as Normal window, Minimized, or Maximized in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can set a shortcut to always run with a normal window, minimized, or...