Windows 10: Somehow I have Windows 11 Enterprise when I should be on Windows 11 Pro and Activation is...

Discus and support Somehow I have Windows 11 Enterprise when I should be on Windows 11 Pro and Activation is... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just bought a new laptop computer yesterday that came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home. I upgraded it to Windows 11 Home free. Then I wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zain Ally, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Zain Ally Win User

Somehow I have Windows 11 Enterprise when I should be on Windows 11 Pro and Activation is...

I have just bought a new laptop computer yesterday that came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home. I upgraded it to Windows 11 Home free. Then I wanted to switch to Windows 11 Pro. I did this using the Activation screen and then moving to Microsoft Store where the order was completed successfully. I have my credit card charged and I can see the order completed successfully in my billing page. Soon after this, upgrading Windows failed. I tried again and it has switched editions to Windows 11 Enterprise. Activation screen obviously is showing "not activated" and when I run the troubleshooter or try

:)

Zain Ally, Oct 19, 2021

2. New Windows Build Breaks QuickBooks Enterprise 11

This does not work. I tried this first. Loaded with every compatibility possibility that was available. There is another issue that is causing the failure. MS has made a change that is breaking Quickbooks Enterprise 11 in the new update as I first stated
    above.

QuickBooks Enterprise 11 User, Oct 19, 2021
  3. New Windows Build Breaks QuickBooks Enterprise 11

Hi Hillary,

We suggest that you install Quickbooks Enterprise 11 in compatible mode. Please refer the link below for the steps:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

If you have other concern, feel free to post. We're always here to help.

Kerwin Lee, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Somehow I have Windows 11 Enterprise when I should be on Windows 11 Pro and Activation is...

RSS feeds not working in IE 11

Microsoft Edge is the default browser in Windows 10 operating system which is built-in.
    While Internet Explorer 11 is the latest version of Internet Explorer that can be use from Windows 7 and up.

In this case, we suggest you to run the RSS links with Internet Explorer 11 since they are all working fine with it.
    You may also refer to the links below to know more about Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11.

Jamille Nar, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Somehow I have Windows 11 Enterprise when I should be on Windows 11 Pro and Activation is...

1. Somehow I have Windows 11 Enterprise when I should be on Windows 11 Pro and Activation is... - Similar Threads - Somehow Enterprise should

2. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  3. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  4. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Pro to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro to Enterprise: Hello!We got windows 11 Pro on our system we even activated it with a windows 11 pro license key. But after a while maybe logging in our office account the system turns into Windows 11 Enterprise. Is that possible? or is there any way to go from windows 11 pro to enterprise...
  6. Windows 11 Pro to Enterprise

Windows 11 Pro to Enterprise: Hello!We got windows 11 Pro on our system we even activated it with a windows 11 pro license key. But after a while maybe logging in our office account the system turns into Windows 11 Enterprise. Is that possible? or is there any way to go from windows 11 pro to enterprise...
  7. Downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise to Windows 11 Pro: Hi GuysI am working on our companies migration from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have a few devices that were activated using our Windows 11 Enterprise licensing using KMS. Is it possible to downgrade to Pro using a Windows 11 pro MAK or Retail key without causing any issues...
  8. Downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise to Windows 11 Pro

Downgrade Windows 11 Enterprise to Windows 11 Pro: Hi GuysI am working on our companies migration from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have a few devices that were activated using our Windows 11 Enterprise licensing using KMS. Is it possible to downgrade to Pro using a Windows 11 pro MAK or Retail key without causing any issues...
  9. Somehow I have Windows 11 Enterprise when I should be on Windows 11 Pro and Activation is...

Somehow I have Windows 11 Enterprise when I should be on Windows 11 Pro and Activation is...: I have just bought a new laptop computer yesterday that came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home. I upgraded it to Windows 11 Home free. Then I wanted to switch to Windows 11 Pro. I did this using the Activation screen and then moving to Microsoft Store where the order was...
  10. I have 3 windows 10 pro installed.... should I put an Enterprise ver

in Windows 10 Support
    I have 3 windows 10 pro installed.... should I put an Enterprise ver: More for testing and simulating but at the same time would like to stream itunes movies (some games, etc) and other admin stuff, VPN, arrays, etc work related. Is there any benefits or disadvantages to Pro and Ent versions? Work about 30-50%, home 50%,..... or put it as a...