Windows 10: Somehow my child family account became an organizer, and his requests for access doesn't...

Discus and support Somehow my child family account became an organizer, and his requests for access doesn't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My child is not able to open a new website and I'm not able to see him as part of my family group. when I logged in to his account, I found out that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nhomsi, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Nhomsi Win User

Somehow my child family account became an organizer, and his requests for access doesn't...

My child is not able to open a new website and I'm not able to see him as part of my family group. when I logged in to his account, I found out that his account is an Organizer, and if I click the 3 dots to remove his Family group the option is not their due to his child's age. any clue how I can fix this issue? Regards..Nour

:)

Nhomsi, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Amaira M Win User

Unable to remove child account from Family

Thanks Elise. Your suggestion worked. I contacted live chat option via "Get Help" app.

Just for others who read this in future I had performed the following steps to solve the issue.

1. Log into Microsoft Family Safety
    2. Select 3 dots on the top right of child's card & select "Remove consent for this child's account"
    3. It then warns, "You are about to remove parental consent for this child. They will no longer have permissions to access certain Microsoft sites and services."
    4. Click on "Remove consent" button
    5. Go back to Microsoft Family Safety home page. Wait for few seconds for settings to reflect. The child account will disappear from family home page.

Amaira M, Jun 10, 2023
  3. AS_1 Win User
    Removing child from family account

I cannot seem to remove my child's account from my family account even though I have followed the steps. The message that I get is that the organizer needs to remove the child but I am the organizer. How do I proceed?

Thema:

Somehow my child family account became an organizer, and his requests for access doesn't...

1. Somehow my child family account became an organizer, and his requests for access doesn't... - Similar Threads - Somehow child family

2. My child as organizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My child as organizer: Hello,I see that in my son's Microsoft account under family safety, he is an administrator and member, with his name. Not sure how and I'm not sure what email he used as an organizer. How do I find out so I can remove him from that group and add him to mine as a family...
  3. Somehow my child family account became an organizer, and his requests for access doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somehow my child family account became an organizer, and his requests for access doesn't...: My child is not able to open a new website and I'm not able to see him as part of my family group. when I logged in to his account, I found out that his account is an Organizer, and if I click the 3 dots to remove his Family group the option is not their due to his child's...
  4. Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family: My kids account shows that she is the family organizer. Whey i invite her to add to my family group. It says she needs to exist from current group. You're already in a family groupYou'll need to leave your current family group to join a new one.To leave a group, select Go to...
  5. Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family: My kids account shows that she is the family organizer. Whey i invite her to add to my family group. It says she needs to exist from current group. You're already in a family groupYou'll need to leave your current family group to join a new one.To leave a group, select Go to...
  6. Child Account added herself as Organizer Cant add to the family

7. Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety

Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety: Family Organizers cannot remove child from Family.Device screen time limits do not work.All troubleshooting has been followed.MS online chat support was not able to fix the problem.Tech support needed to fix problem....
  8. Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety

Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety: Family Organizers cannot remove child from Family.Device screen time limits do not work.All troubleshooting has been followed.MS online chat support was not able to fix the problem.Tech support needed to fix problem....
  9. How to change from Organizer to Child account in Windows Family?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change from Organizer to Child account in Windows Family?: I am 19 and have an Organizer, Administrator account that I use for my PC, and in attempt to keep "adult" content away from me, I am looking to use the Windows 10 Family controls and a friend to keep me from going on any adult sites, but I cannot find a way to change my...
  10. My child can't access fund in family account

My child can't access fund in family account: My child can't access the funds in the family account to purchase Robux, even after I've approved the purchase several times. After I've given permission for the purchase, every time he clicks to buy Robux in his account, he is required to ask permission again. When I click...