Windows 10: Somehow, when looking at my monitor, everything is upside down

Discus and support Somehow, when looking at my monitor, everything is upside down in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When looking at my monitor, everything is upside down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichGrupen, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Somehow, when looking at my monitor, everything is upside down

When looking at my monitor, everything is upside down​

:)

RichGrupen, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 21, 2018
  3. eveswin10 Win User
    Monitor screen upside down and portrait to landscape???

Original title: monitors reacting to keyboard somehow..up/down etc

more help needed re 2 monitors 1 ok other upside down and portrait to landscape???

eveswin10, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Somehow, when looking at my monitor, everything is upside down

DVI not working on extended monitor with Surface Book docking station

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Make sure the power light for the docking station is on

• Make sure the monitor is getting power

• Make sure the cable is connected properly to the monitor

• Unplug and reconnect the Mini-DVI adapter on the back of your docking station

• Try flipping the connector for the adapter over (turns out some adapters can go in upside-down)

• Take the Surface out of the docking station then put it back in

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Somehow, when looking at my monitor, everything is upside down

1. Somehow, when looking at my monitor, everything is upside down - Similar Threads - Somehow looking monitor

2. camera upside down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera upside down: camera upside down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-upside-down/1c672ab4-6358-4093-8494-7c50b07c623f
  3. camera upside down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera upside down: camera upside down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-upside-down/1c672ab4-6358-4093-8494-7c50b07c623f
  4. Second monitor upside down - Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor upside down - Surface Pro 7: Hitachi external monitor displays upside down when "Duplicate these displays" is selected under Display settings. With other options Extend these displays, or Show only on 1, or Show only on 2 the external monitor shows the correct orientation. PC is Surface Pro 7 with...
  5. Second monitor upside down - Surface Pro 7

Second monitor upside down - Surface Pro 7: Hitachi external monitor displays upside down when "Duplicate these displays" is selected under Display settings. With other options Extend these displays, or Show only on 1, or Show only on 2 the external monitor shows the correct orientation. PC is Surface Pro 7 with...
  6. upside down screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    upside down screen: I've tried ctrl-alt and arrows which doesn't fix the screen. computer is HP pavilion 2x https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upside-down-screen/31988801-3a59-4dda-a4ed-c781f1233328
  7. Screen Upside down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Upside down: Everything on the screen went upside down. It started after closing the new stranger things 3 game.I triered restarting Windows but no help then tried some hotkeys that didn't work either....
  8. screen upside down

screen upside down: how to screen around https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-upside-down/5ad1b00d-d35a-43bd-bc9e-2757b3b47a06
  9. my webcam upside down

my webcam upside down: what is the simplist way to solve the problem of my upside down webcam since i updated from windows7 to windows 10 i have an asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-upside-down/3838a377-748a-4c1d-a1fd-dbe21d184a12
  10. Upside down thumbnails

Upside down thumbnails: I have just got a Samsung Edge phone, and when I download photos to my laptop, all the thumbnails are upside down, although the photos are the right way up. This doesn't happen when I download from my 'proper' camera, only from phone. Any suggestions appreciated as this is...