Windows 10: Someone actually made a program using the Notepad?

Discus and support Someone actually made a program using the Notepad? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi i am kinda new on all of the programing stuff and 4-5 days ago i learned that you actually can make some stuff in notepad using BATCH the old MS DOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Soulheart, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Soulheart Win User

Someone actually made a program using the Notepad?

Hi i am kinda new on all of the programing stuff and 4-5 days ago i learned that you actually can make some stuff in notepad using BATCH the old MS DOS scripts!

but i have a little issue with it
    how could I schedule a question and have 2 different answers? for example A man falls and what happened to him? A- Broke a leg B- It came out unscathed, but that both have different results and that neither of the 2 connect to each other

i am triying to make a videogame using the notepad but i am so new on this that can barely stand by miself on this new world

i also made my Hello world 6 days ago but i started programing in batch 4-5 days until now

sorry for my bad english i speak spanish most of the time

:)

Soulheart, Feb 8, 2021
  2. JCabebe Win User

Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Someone actually made a program using the Notepad?

saving letters from NOTEPAD

Hi Ron,

This issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/concerns with using
    Notepad. To have a better understanding of your concerns, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Do you have an Office program installed on your computer? This enables the
      Clipboard feature to let you copy and paste texts.
    • What is your method of copying a text?
    • In what program are you trying to attempt to paste your letters copied from
      Notepad?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase questions and concerns in our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Someone actually made a program using the Notepad?

1. Someone actually made a program using the Notepad? - Similar Threads - Someone actually made

2. I actually have an NBT file and I mistakenly opened it with notepad and clicked always use...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I actually have an NBT file and I mistakenly opened it with notepad and clicked always use...: I want it to be changed into unkown .nbt fileand if i again click on it it should appear that open with these applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-actually-have-an-nbt-file-and-i-mistakenly/ec5809e0-2627-4bad-8ab6-51fd101e0f0b
  3. I actually have an NBT file and I mistakenly opened it with notepad and clicked always use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I actually have an NBT file and I mistakenly opened it with notepad and clicked always use...: I want it to be changed into unkown .nbt fileand if i again click on it it should appear that open with these applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-actually-have-an-nbt-file-and-i-mistakenly/ec5809e0-2627-4bad-8ab6-51fd101e0f0b
  4. I actually have an NBT file and I mistakenly opened it with notepad and clicked always use...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using NOTEPAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using NOTEPAD: I needed to open a file and it asked how I wanted to open it and I chose NOTEPAD which was the wrong program to open it with as I just see code. How can I get back to the screen that gives me an option to use another program to open this file as every time I try to open it...
  6. Using NOTEPAD

Using NOTEPAD: I needed to open a file and it asked how I wanted to open it and I chose NOTEPAD which was the wrong program to open it with as I just see code. How can I get back to the screen that gives me an option to use another program to open this file as every time I try to open it...
  7. Anyway to make a program “full screen” without actually using the whole screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to make a program “full screen” without actually using the whole screen?: I love things like Spotify in full screen mode, with the album cover, song name, and artist big in the middle of the screen, but I don’t like losing my second monitor. Is there any way to run as full screen but in a quarter of the screen or something? submitted by...
  8. Can Notepad be made bigger? Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can Notepad be made bigger? Win10: When I click on Notepad, I first see this much. [ATTACH] The thick black line is the top of my horizontal bottom bar. My only options are to minimise, maximise or close it. As recently as November 2017, I could increase its size by dragging it using the arrows....
  9. Self made file in Notepad.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Self made file in Notepad.: Greetings, I just noticed in my Documents list a file called "Duplicate Files". I didn't make that file and I'm the only one who uses this Laptop computer. I opened the file and that's when I found that approximately 300 duplicate files were saved in Notepad. Why Notepad and...
  10. notepad use

notepad use: Notepad will not open up on my laptop. It keeps going back to a blank screen every time I go to open it. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/notepad-use/56c3ed35-f2ce-495d-97f2-c68baffb1f48