Windows 10: someone else is still using this PC

Discus and support someone else is still using this PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; whe I was going to shut down my pc I get this message [ATTACH] then I realized that , this is the user who is logged in my pc, who is this user,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by THEKINGSTAR, Oct 15, 2019.

1. someone else is still using this PC

whe I was going to shut down my pc

I get this message

someone else is still using this PC 06b9a86b-f3ac-4430-ad13-f4d7aa6f53fe?upload=true.png

then I realized that , this is the user who is logged in my pc, who is this user, and how he logged in

someone else is still using this PC d5a79a8e-fe98-496c-b63b-4506d53a10e9?upload=true.png

:)

THEKINGSTAR, Oct 15, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 15, 2019
  4. someone else is still using this PC

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

someone else is still using this PC

1. someone else is still using this PC - Similar Threads - someone else still

2. "Someone else is still suing this PC" message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Someone else is still suing this PC" message: Good day,Last friday I was trying to shut down my Windows 11 laptop. I received the "Someone else is using this PC message". I panicked, so I shut down the computer via power button.I want to know if my computer is safe, if this a possible virus or some kind of bug.For...
  3. "Someone else is still suing this PC" message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Someone else is still suing this PC" message: Good day,Last friday I was trying to shut down my Windows 11 laptop. I received the "Someone else is using this PC message". I panicked, so I shut down the computer via power button.I want to know if my computer is safe, if this a possible virus or some kind of bug.For...
  4. Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot: Hi, it is a few time (probably since the update to Windows 1903, the actual version that I'm using) that when trying to restart Windows, I receive the warning message "Someone else is still using this PC". I noticed a strange thing along this: the "Processes" and "Users" tabs...
  5. Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Someone else is still using this PC - Warning Message at reboot: Hi, it is a few time (probably since the update to Windows 1903, the actual version that I'm using) that when trying to restart Windows, I receive the warning message "Someone else is still using this PC". I noticed a strange thing along this: the "Processes" and "Users" tabs...
  6. Bought returned PC with someone else's login info still

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bought returned PC with someone else's login info still: Bought returned PC at great price from Sam's club, it seems whoever returned it, didn't log out of their Microsoft account, now I can't access it, is there any way around to login with my account info?...
  7. Someone else is still using this pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone else is still using this pc: whats happening :- i log in to user 1 , shutdown . i use laptop again i log into user 2. when i try to shut down from user 2 it says some one is using the pc , the user 1 is still signed in even after shutdown it happens all the time then i have to go to user 1 to sign...
  8. Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down

Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down: I think windows update configuration is required to be changed. In windows 10 go system and security then windows update .on this page you will find methods of windows update. If you have checked mark " download update from other pc on my private betwork and from other...
  9. Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down

Message "someone else is still using this PC" when I try and shut down: Hi, I have recently been getting the following message when I try and shut down my Toshiba Laptop: "Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, you could lose unsaved work" This has been happening for the past few weeks. As such, I have not shut down my...
  10. Logout warning "Someone else is still using this pc"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logout warning "Someone else is still using this pc": Since the recent Windows 10 update (about October 26) I have been receiving the following error when I log out, even when quickly logging out after a restart or power up start. •Someone else is still using this pc. If you restart now, they could lose unsaved work. Does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. message someone else is using this computer

2. someone else is using this pc message