Windows 10: Someone from Microsoft keeps hacking into my PC

Discus and support Someone from Microsoft keeps hacking into my PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Right that does it... whoever it is from Microsoft that keeps hacking into my PC and removing YTD video downloader - pack it in! 72029 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KatyPerryFan4Ev, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Someone from Microsoft keeps hacking into my PC

Right that does it... whoever it is from Microsoft that keeps hacking into my PC and removing YTD video downloader - pack it in!

:)

KatyPerryFan4Ev, Dec 9, 2016

2. Someone hack my pc

If it was a clean install, then yes it should be ok. Running a legitimate malware checking program (one example is MalwareBytes) might be in order just to make sure.

IJustHelping, Dec 9, 2016
  3. Someone hack my pc

I called a number to fix my pc and come to find out he hacked me saying to pay $200 just to unlock it now he found my pc and locked me again. I reinstalled windows so does this help.

Devin Thompson, Dec 9, 2016
  4. Someone from Microsoft keeps hacking into my PC

Hi:

Most of those "YT Video Download Helpers" are classified as at least PUPs, if not worse, by most reputable security applications.
    There are many such YT downloader applications out there, some worse than others.
    Without knowing the exact name of the application in question, we can only speculate.

I doubt MS is "hacking" your computer. So, unless you have fallen victim to a fake tech support scam, it's more likely that one of your security applications is removing it.
    Most allow for exclusions or white-listing.
    Not recommended, but if you must keep that program, then that would be how to proceed.

EDIT: ALSO -- just for the record, unless specific rights are provided to download a specific YT video, doing so constitutes copyright infringement and/or piracy: YouTube TERMS

MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 9, 2016
Thema:

Someone from Microsoft keeps hacking into my PC

1. Someone from Microsoft keeps hacking into my PC - Similar Threads - Someone Microsoft keeps

2. I messed up, I think, trying to keep someone from hacking my pc and phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed up, I think, trying to keep someone from hacking my pc and phone: Ok, I should have come here first. And yes, I realize now I don't know everything actually, nada, zip, zilch. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!I use windows 10 home edition on an older pc. Normally use microsoft edge. I can only access the internet for my PC with my...
  3. I messed up, I think, trying to keep someone from hacking my pc and phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I messed up, I think, trying to keep someone from hacking my pc and phone: Ok, I should have come here first. And yes, I realize now I don't know everything actually, nada, zip, zilch. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!I use windows 10 home edition on an older pc. Normally use microsoft edge. I can only access the internet for my PC with my...
  4. I messed up, I think, trying to keep someone from hacking my pc and phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Someone hacked my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone hacked my computer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-computer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  6. Someone hacked my computer.

Someone hacked my computer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-computer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  7. Someone hacked my conputer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone hacked my conputer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-conputer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  8. Someone hacked my conputer.

Someone hacked my conputer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-conputer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  9. Someone hacked my System

Someone hacked my System: I can't get into my computer. Someone has shut me out. I can only get in as guest. Does anyone know how to fix this. [Original Title: malware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-system/d78ff1c4-04f5-4365-ae14-0d6a2cfef128
  10. Someone trying to Hack my PC

Someone trying to Hack my PC: I have attempted to access my PINTEREST account. When I push PINTEREST in the SEARCH block I have checked the website security key next to the search and it clearly states PINTEREST from California. However, next to my tabs at the top left hand corner of my screen it states...