Windows 10: Someone Gain Access to my System

Discus and support Someone Gain Access to my System in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I received the same kind of pip up from IP <Link Removed> it says windows blocked security alert from Microsoft need to call... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pitcoxbg, Sep 16, 2019.

1. pitcoxbg Win User

Someone Gain Access to my System

Split from this thread.​

I received the same kind of pip up from IP <Link Removed> it says windows blocked security alert from Microsoft need to call +1-844-414-0494 (toll free) . I called and it seemed legitimate . They did get access to my computer to fix problem then transferred me to another tech guy at phone #518-290-8365 . What do I do now ?? How do I fix this problem

:)

pitcoxbg, Sep 16, 2019

2. Cannot gain access in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• What do you mean by “cannot gain access”?

• Are you able to boot in to login page?

• What is the status when you enter the password?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

As a work around, if you are using Microsoft Account, I suggest you to connect with internet and check if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 16, 2019
  3. altae Win User
    How to gain access to the WindowsApps folder?

To gain write access you need to do two things:
    1. Change ownership (it should be "TrustedInstaller") to an admin account
    2. Grant that account write access

I'm not sure if it works with every admin account or if you need the "real" admin account which is hidden. It can be revealed by entering the following command in elevated cmd: net user Administrator /active:yes (or active:no do hide it again).

altae, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Someone Gain Access to my System

Cannot gain access in Windows 10

Original Title: Cannot gain access

I installed Microsoft 10 on my PC yesterday and used the computer, today I cannot gain access. What do I need to do? Does it need to be connected to the Internet to gain access?

Techomaniac, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Someone Gain Access to my System

1. Someone Gain Access to my System - Similar Threads - Someone Gain Access

2. Account keeps getting locked - someone trying to gain access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account keeps getting locked - someone trying to gain access: Ever since the other day my account keeps getting locked every day.And when I checked in my account activity page, I see a massive number of unsuccessful sign in attempts - this is not normal right? Someone seems to be trying to gain access to my account for some reason. This...
  3. Account keeps getting locked - someone trying to gain access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account keeps getting locked - someone trying to gain access: Ever since the other day my account keeps getting locked every day.And when I checked in my account activity page, I see a massive number of unsuccessful sign in attempts - this is not normal right? Someone seems to be trying to gain access to my account for some reason. This...
  4. Account keeps getting locked - someone trying to gain access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. gaining access to a deceased's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  6. gaining access to a deceased's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  7. Failled to gain access to administor

Failled to gain access to administor: I can't delete or move any of my file When i try to do any action to the files, it says i need to have administor access and i chose continue, entered password, it usually solve but today i can't, im using administor account but can't access to administor., , , , , ....
  8. Help me gain access to my files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me gain access to my files: My laptop came with a 1 tb hard drive with an additional m.2 ssd slot. After using it without ssd for a while, I recently purchased a samsung m.2 ssd. I managed to install windows on it but for some reason the windows installation on my hard drive became corrupt ( i know it...
  9. Decrypt File and to gain access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Decrypt File and to gain access: Hello, recently I upgraded to Windows 10, but I saved a couple of files from Windows 7. It has a yellow lock that signifies that is encrypted. It also says when I try to open it, "You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to...
  10. Can Seller Of "VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key" gain access to my system?

Can Seller Of "VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key" gain access to my system?: I have a question I hope someone can help me with. I bought Windows 10 Pro License / Product Key cheap on Ebay. I have verified it is a VOLUME_MAK Type Product Key. I downloaded my ISO direct from Microsoft. Installed and Activated – no problems. I am aware...