Windows 10: someone got all my xbox details and has changed everything

Discus and support someone got all my xbox details and has changed everything in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; he said he will game share with me and I gave my xbox details to him stupidly and he has changed my email password phone numbers to his own... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YathusshanChandrakumar, Jul 17, 2020.

1. someone got all my xbox details and has changed everything

he said he will game share with me and I gave my xbox details to him stupidly and he has changed my email password phone numbers to his own

:)

YathusshanChandrakumar, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Bastet Win User

Someone Has Hacked My Hotmail Email Address...

Good to know Kari however I have a question, after reading this post I checked my own account & it said unusual activity detected & requested that I change my password on the account - I have two-step/factor authentication enabled & haven't received any notification that someone has accessed my account or even tried to. Is the notification just saying that someone tried or did someone actually access my account? The access was from the US & I'm in the UK.

Bastet, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Darksaber Win User

someone got all my xbox details and has changed everything

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

someone got all my xbox details and has changed everything

1. someone got all my xbox details and has changed everything - Similar Threads - someone got xbox

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...: Dear Microsoft support team,Hope this letter reaches you well. I wrote this letter to address the problems I had in the past few days. I am writing on my old school email as its my last Microsoft account that I can still access. It all started when I was verifying my...
  3. My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and compromised with email changed and all the details...: Dear Microsoft support team,Hope this letter reaches you well. I wrote this letter to address the problems I had in the past few days. I am writing on my old school email as its my last Microsoft account that I can still access. It all started when I was verifying my...
  4. Changed account details, and it's all gone wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed account details, and it's all gone wrong: So recently, I have deleted an old Microsoft account, so I can use that email on my current Microsoft account. That process has gone well, and the email has been changed. Now, the old Microsoft account that was deleted was used on my laptop. Now that the account has gone, I'm...
  5. Changed account details, and it's all gone wrong

Changed account details, and it's all gone wrong: So recently, I have deleted an old Microsoft account, so I can use that email on my current Microsoft account. That process has gone well, and the email has been changed. Now, the old Microsoft account that was deleted was used on my laptop. Now that the account has gone, I'm...
  6. My microsoft account got hacked and hacker changed all the details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and hacker changed all the details: Hi!My microsoft account got hacked and hacker has changed all the details please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-got-hacked-and-hacker-changed/0604f8c2-0baa-43dd-8176-7dfe4aeb9683
  7. My microsoft account got hacked and hacker changed all the details

My microsoft account got hacked and hacker changed all the details: Hi!My microsoft account got hacked and hacker has changed all the details please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-got-hacked-and-hacker-changed/0604f8c2-0baa-43dd-8176-7dfe4aeb9683
  8. Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details: Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details I cannot access anything tied to it and the only lead I have to go on is a censored list ofaccounts I dont recogniseI have my minecraft and a few other accounts tied to it and would like it back...
  9. Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details

Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details: Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details I cannot access anything tied to it and the only lead I have to go on is a censored list ofaccounts I dont recogniseI have my minecraft and a few other accounts tied to it and would like it back...
  10. My laptop got rid of all my desktop icons, changed everything to generic (background, login...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop got rid of all my desktop icons, changed everything to generic (background, login...: A few days ago I logged in and suddenly my login background was changed to a generic picture, my desktop background is a generic picture, all the icons on my desktop for important files were gone, and I am only able to access basic apps like chrome, avg tuneup, turbotax. I...