Windows 10: Someone got this strange but showing wifi networks like this? The logo of the wifi networks...

Discus and support Someone got this strange but showing wifi networks like this? The logo of the wifi networks... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wizioo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho372w/someone_got_this_strange_but_showing_wifi/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wizioo, Jul 9, 2020.

1. /u/Wizioo Win User

Someone got this strange but showing wifi networks like this? The logo of the wifi networks...

/u/Wizioo, Jul 9, 2020
  2. pewe Win User

Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

Someone got this strange but showing wifi networks like this? The logo of the wifi networks... [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

Someone got this strange but showing wifi networks like this? The logo of the wifi networks... [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

pewe, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks

The list of WiFi connections shown when you click the WiFi icon in the taskbar is a list of all the signals that can currently be seen by the WiFi adapter. The list in Manage Known Networks is a list of all those you have previously successfully connected to, whether or not they are currently available.

The only plausible explanation is that for a while that WiFi signal had been turned off.

Bree, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Someone got this strange but showing wifi networks like this? The logo of the wifi networks...

Possible WiFi network conflict

Got myself a situation I can't figure out: I got my main WiFi network coming from an Asus RT-N18U at channel 3, and then I got an ESP8266 01 as my toy network on channel 8. The thing is, when I turn on the ESP, they both disappear, together with most of neighbors networks. Usually their are 7, when both are on I get 1-2. Checked on multiple devices.

Any ideas what could cause this? Maybe plainly the ESP01 is a terrible device?

MustSeeMelons, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Someone got this strange but showing wifi networks like this? The logo of the wifi networks...

1. Someone got this strange but showing wifi networks like this? The logo of the wifi networks... - Similar Threads - Someone got strange

2. Wifi won't show networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi won't show networks: I had installed a new fresh install of windows on a hard drive, but when I try to connect to my wifi, it won't show any networks and just says "No Wi-Fi networks found" The drivers are ok and up to date, the only way I could use my wifi is if I connect it through via Ethernet...
  3. WIFI Network Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI Network Not Showing: Some Time It Works When Restart Computer But For Limited Time ANd Also When I Trouble Shoot WIFI It Works For Limited Time What Is The Problem? How Can I FIx It? Getting Worse Every Day...
  4. WIFI Network Not Showing

WIFI Network Not Showing: Some Time It Works When Restart Computer But For Limited Time ANd Also When I Trouble Shoot WIFI It Works For Limited Time What Is The Problem? How Can I FIx It? Getting Worse Every Day...
  5. Wifi and cellular networks not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and cellular networks not showing: I will try to answer to the best of my ability but here we go. I am currently on mobile typing this. So for some reason I cannot see any wifi or cellular networks, the options do not appear in settings either. I am using a HP laptop and I think the problem might be with a...
  6. Wifi and cellular networks not showing

Wifi and cellular networks not showing: I will try to answer to the best of my ability but here we go. I am currently on mobile typing this. So for some reason I cannot see any wifi or cellular networks, the options do not appear in settings either. I am using a HP laptop and I think the problem might be with a...
  7. Wifi and cellular networks not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. WiFi not showing any networks.

WiFi not showing any networks.: I have tried literally everything to fix this. It shows no WiFi connections and only airplane mode. I even tried factory resetting my laptop and it didn’t work. In change adapter settings it only shows Ethernet. I’m network and sharing center it shows no active networks. I...
  9. Wifi Network Not Showing in List

Wifi Network Not Showing in List: Hello, We had a power outage yesterday that reset our router to factory default settings. We fixed the router and not is is using the name/pw we want but while I see the router/network on my laptop (chromebook) and can connect to it just fine, I can't see the...
  10. Wifi Networks not showing

Wifi Networks not showing: On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar. Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection...