Windows 10: Someone had swiped my Lock Screen open Automatically Without my Consent! Surprised.

Discus and support Someone had swiped my Lock Screen open Automatically Without my Consent! Surprised. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I had Powered On my DELL HD Laptop this Afternoon, I had noticed that my Lock Screen had been Swiped Open Automatically Without me Pressing The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Alex White_47, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Someone had swiped my Lock Screen open Automatically Without my Consent! Surprised.

When I had Powered On my DELL HD Laptop this Afternoon, I had noticed that my Lock Screen had been Swiped Open Automatically Without me Pressing The Enter Key as for me to Enter My Password! Secure My *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Account! This does not look right to me!

:)

Alex White_47, Apr 9, 2019
  2. dbzx12r Win User

Lock Screen Not Locking

Hey Guys I've had some issues with the Windows 10 lock screen on my Surface Book. When I close the lid it's to set to sleep. When I open the lid half of the time it will use the camera to verify, and half of the time it will have just say swipe lock screen and provides no security. Also, when the screen times out it wont lock when a key is pressed to turn it back on, rather it just goes straight back into the desktop. I've looked through all the setting regarding the lock screen and sleep settings and haven't had any luck. Any suggestions?

-Cheers

dbzx12r, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 9, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Someone had swiped my Lock Screen open Automatically Without my Consent! Surprised.

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Someone had swiped my Lock Screen open Automatically Without my Consent! Surprised.

1. Someone had swiped my Lock Screen open Automatically Without my Consent! Surprised. - Similar Threads - Someone swiped Lock

2. Automatic reinstallation of a language pack, without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic reinstallation of a language pack, without consent: I have the following problem: I have uninstalled English UK from Windows display language, and after I turn off or restart my computer it is reinstalled without my consent/permission. How can I stop this automatic re-download of the said language pack. My default windows...
  3. Automatic reinstallation of a language pack, without consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic reinstallation of a language pack, without consent: I have the following problem: I have uninstalled English UK from Windows display language, and after I turn off or restart my computer it is reinstalled without my consent/permission. How can I stop this automatic re-download of the said language pack. My default windows...
  4. Microsoft is automatically uploading my saved files to onedrive without my consent and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is automatically uploading my saved files to onedrive without my consent and I...: I recently discovered that Onedrive is copying all files I save on my devices that are all linked. I have never used OneDrive or downloaded it's app, so I was shocked to know that hundreds of my personal files now exist on Onedrive. I can follow a link to my files. I can...
  5. Microsoft is automatically uploading my saved files to onedrive without my consent and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is automatically uploading my saved files to onedrive without my consent and I...: I recently discovered that Onedrive is copying all files I save on my devices that are all linked. I have never used OneDrive or downloaded it's app, so I was shocked to know that hundreds of my personal files now exist on Onedrive. I can follow a link to my files. I can...
  6. Windows Update Rebooted my machine without my consent ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Rebooted my machine without my consent ?: I've been using Hibernate and S3 sleep for a while and it's been working perfectly..Today when going home from work, i noticed that Windows wanted to install updates when i clicked the "shutdown" button to Hibernate. I ignored the updates because i didn't want to reboot /...
  7. laptop tapped or monitored without my consent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    laptop tapped or monitored without my consent: Hi, I would like to know how can I find whether my personal laptop has been hacked and monitored or possibly copied files from whilst working in the office. I work as a contractor and use my own laptop when working. How can I find if the laptop had been cloned using the...
  8. Someone may be accessing my computer without my consent or awareness

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone may be accessing my computer without my consent or awareness: I will begin by openly admitting that I am not technologically savvy! I have an ex that has, in the past gained access to my computer without my knowledge and I'm concerned that it may be happening again. He is a programmer and certified in just about everything. I had an...
  9. I hate Windows 10 restarting automatically without my consent

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hate Windows 10 restarting automatically without my consent: I hate that Windows 10 restarts automatically without my consent just to install new updates I didnt asked for. It made me lost a day of work and I just have to write everything I had worked for all over again. I do not want to hear the excuse of "You didn't save your work?"....
  10. Without my consent.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Without my consent.: I scheduled the latest Windows Update for sometime next week. I woke up this morning with my computer in the middle of the update. I had to access some files for work but couldn't. Windows Update acted without my consent. I took the time to verify twice that the scheduled...