Windows 10: someone has added to family members group and I cant remove

Discus and support someone has added to family members group and I cant remove in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Someone has added to family members group and I can't remove - not someone i recognise or have tried to add myself. I go to remove member but it asks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PP16, Jun 24, 2020.

1. PP16 Win User

someone has added to family members group and I cant remove

Someone has added to family members group and I can't remove - not someone i recognise or have tried to add myself. I go to remove member but it asks to change consent which it wont let me as they seem to be listed as a child.

I follow the steps to page and get this message..

Manage permissions

In the United States, South Korea and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an online account. You can use this page to manage the child accounts for which you provided consent. Learn more.

To manage restrictions for your children, view your family settings.

Then once I click on the above it takes me back to the overall settings page.

:)

2. removing a family member

I like to remove a family member from the account but when I select family member I do not see remove option and the only choices are either Block to sign or change. Any suggestion.

MariamMoasser, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Adding Family Members

Hi,

Remove the invitations that you sent out, so that you can resend it again.

You can do this by going to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    . On the list of the invitations sent and your current family members, click on "Remove". Then you will be able to manually select the invitations that were already sent out.

Hope this helps.

Harry Stevens, Jun 24, 2020
  4. someone has added to family members group and I cant remove

Adding Family Members

Hi,

Through my Windows 10 I invited my family members although they never accepted the invitation. I want to resend the invitations but when I go to do that, it says they're already family members; they're not even listed (or even showing there's an invite)
    through the family members window. What do I do?

Thanks so much.

Lisa

LisaBobbitt, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

someone has added to family members group and I cant remove

1. someone has added to family members group and I cant remove - Similar Threads - someone has added

2. Need administrative help adding a family member to a group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need administrative help adding a family member to a group: I sincerely and humbly ask for the Family Safety team's direct assistance with this issue.We have been trying to add accounts for the kids to our Microsoft Family group for the last few days. We finally managed to get most accounts accepted and in the group, except for one...
  3. Can't remove family members from family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remove family members from family group: Hey all,I'm the organizer for my family group. I'm trying to remove one of the members of the family group, and it tells me "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for [Member] can remove this...
  4. Can't remove family members from family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove family members from family group: Hey all,I'm the organizer for my family group. I'm trying to remove one of the members of the family group, and it tells me "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for [Member] can remove this...
  5. Can't remove family members from family group

6. Cant remove family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant remove family members: I have been trying to remove two accounts from my family group. I have been unable to do so due to the same error messages saying to manage consent but it does not give me the option to manage consent for these accounts. They are like ghost accounts, I cant remove them and I...
  7. Cant remove family members

Cant remove family members: I have been trying to remove two accounts from my family group. I have been unable to do so due to the same error messages saying to manage consent but it does not give me the option to manage consent for these accounts. They are like ghost accounts, I cant remove them and I...
  8. Can't remove family members from family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  9. Can't remove family members from family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Can't remove family members from family group