Windows 10: Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission.

Discus and support Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help. I have a serious stalker. In 29 September 2017 all my computers look like something was added to them. Since I have continued to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JacksonBrowne1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission.

Please help. I have a serious stalker. In 29 September 2017 all my computers look like something was added to them. Since I have continued to reset them but they revert back after forced restart. I have new items I had never seen before under device manager.

I can see the computer name WIN-83LV30RAATL in event viewer but need to identify who done it and how to fix it. Please Please. I hope the screen shoots assist. I cant access files (Access Denied) to fine the files as I'm not the administrator apparently. Its made all my devices unusable. All accounts have been compromised and even my router has became hybrid. Its not letting me put in my adsl username and password. It just connects.

Network Adaptors

Realtk PCIe FE Family Controller
    Realtk RTL8188EE 802.11 bng Wi-Fi Adaptor

WAN Miniport (IKEv2)

WAN Miniport (IP)

WAN Miniport (IPv6)

WAN Miniport (L2TP)

WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)

WAN Miniport (PPPOE)

WAN Miniport (PPTP)

WAN Miniport (SSTP)

Security Devices

AMD PSP 1.0 Device

Trusted Platform Module 2.0

I have Realtek USB Card Readers, USB Host controllers showing up in duplicate, 8 duplicate PCI Host controllers and the list goes on. I have tried to remove (Uninstall|) the ones I know should not be there but they just come back after it makes me restart my PC.

Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission. 949254a4-bf2d-4ad8-9376-bbcdf9ef816c?upload=true.png Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission. b46b068d-e1c4-4c45-a317-249acd09cfd6?upload=true.png

Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission. 72650465-f516-4764-b9f3-05c558954e13?upload=true.png

Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission. 672b61ba-dfe1-47c3-a8b0-88e1df9b5246?upload=true.png

:)

JacksonBrowne1, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Gino Des Win User

Permission to access network

Hi Kristen,

You might be experiencing this issue because you lost permission to access the network resource or shortcut after upgrading your computer. To better assist you with this problem, we would like to know the following information.

• Are you using the shortcut to access a file or folder located on another computer in the network?
    • Is the file or folder located on the computer that you recently upgraded?
    • What is the exact error message that you received when accessing the shortcut?
    • Are you using a homegroup to share files between devices on your local network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter. This troubleshooter finds and fixes common connection problems. Here's how:

• Click Start.
    • Start typing Network problems, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems
      in the results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Dec 7, 2018
  3. oily_17 Win User
    Home network

Did you try this

Just a stab in the dark really...

oily_17, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission.

1. Someone has created a network on my personal PC without my permission. - Similar Threads - Someone has created

2. If someone else has setup a Smart Card under my information, my persons without letting me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If someone else has setup a Smart Card under my information, my persons without letting me...: If someone else has setup a Smart Card under my information, my persons without letting me know about it, how would I go about finding and resolving this?...
  3. If someone else has setup a Smart Card under my information, my persons without letting me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If someone else has setup a Smart Card under my information, my persons without letting me...: If someone else has setup a Smart Card under my information, my persons without letting me know about it, how would I go about finding and resolving this?...
  4. Why is windows installing software on my PC without my permission

Why is windows installing software on my PC without my permission: Candy crush, disney plus, all these apps every day I get notifications that it has decided to put on my PC. I DONT WANT IT INSTALLING WHATEVER IT LIKES. This is MY PC, not your dumping ground for whoever pays you.how do I disable this unauthorised stuff installing? Do I need...
  5. Is someone accessing my PC without my knowledge? Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is someone accessing my PC without my knowledge? Please help: Some time last week, before leaving the house, I turned my PC to sleep. Upon returning home, I noticed that my PC was still on, unlocked, and with the cursor hovering over the sleep button. I guess I did not click or the mouse pad didn't work.Yesterday, once again, before...
  6. Is someone accessing my PC without my knowledge? Please help

Is someone accessing my PC without my knowledge? Please help: Some time last week, before leaving the house, I turned my PC to sleep. Upon returning home, I noticed that my PC was still on, unlocked, and with the cursor hovering over the sleep button. I guess I did not click or the mouse pad didn't work.Yesterday, once again, before...
  7. How to disconnect a network if Someone is Network-Connected to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disconnect a network if Someone is Network-Connected to my PC: Hi everybody, From Command Prompt == > Type netstat and press the Enter key == > It gave me some other unknown computers network names Can someone tell me how to block them. Thank you I am using Windows 10 version 2004 162565
  8. Network Permissions on my Network

Network Permissions on my Network: I have 3 computers. All 3 are running Windows 10 version 1803. Two HP computers and One Dell. The two HP computers can access each other and share files. They can't access the Dell. The Dell can access the two HP computers. When I try to access the Dell, from the two HP...
  9. Someone has Remoted into a PC on my network!

Someone has Remoted into a PC on my network!: I have an urgent situation. I have several PC at home on a network. I'm lazy so I use Real VNC from one PC, to hit my other PC on the netork (all password protected). I VNC onto one of my PC and noticed the lock/logon screen was up, and a message "The PC is logged on...
  10. My Personal Network Problems

My Personal Network Problems: I'm sure y'all've answered similar problems in the past, but I need help with my personal networking problem. I inherited a system with my computer (running Win7 Pro) acting as a server (even though it really isn't a server), with two peripheral machines running Win10 Pro....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. who has access to ISO in my computer and phone without out my permission