Windows 10: someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me

Discus and support someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i need help with disconnecting my microsoft account from a malicious workspoace created by scammers in order to defraud me and steal personal info and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by H H H H H H H, May 24, 2023.

1. someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me

i need help with disconnecting my microsoft account from a malicious workspoace created by scammers in order to defraud me and steal personal info and money from me. i cannot get a hold of any microsoft support and no oone online in support can help either,how to i get my account back? or do i just goto my bank and try and get my money back for all my purchases?

:)

H H H H H H H, May 24, 2023
  2. Kari Win User

Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?

Unfortunately, you cannot switch an Azure AD account to a local or Microsoft account. You need to create a new user account first, make it an admin account, then disconnect from your organizational account, restart and sign in to new local account.

All software remains installed and intact but all user specific customizations and settings are lost, new local user starting from scratch with default settings.

The whole process step by step:

1.) Copy your personal data (documents, images etc.) from current Azure AD user profile folder to respective folders in C:\Users\Public

2.) In Settings > Accounts > Other people, add a new local user (see Option One in this tutorial) and change it's account type to Administrator (tutorial)

3.) Check that everything is correct, that you will see your Azure AD account under Work or school users (yellow highlight), and your new local admin account under Other people (blue highlight):

someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me 179537d1520250873t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_54_321.png

4.) Select Access work or school on left pane, select the connected Azure AD domain, click Disconnect:

someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me 179538d1520251046t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_57_252.png

5.) Click Yes:

someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me 179539d1520251082t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_58_013.png

6.) Click Disconnect:

someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me 179540d1520251126t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_58_444.png

7.) Enter the username and password for your new local admin account, click OK:

someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me 179541d1520251182t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_11_59_415.png

8.) Click Restart now:

someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me 179543d1520251232t-convert-online-microsoft-azure-account-local-account-2018_03_05_12_00_316.png

9.) When back on desktop with your new local admin account, move personal data from Public folder and its subfolders you backed up in step 1 above to respective subfolders on new user profile folder. If the old Azure AD user profile folder is still present in Users folder, it can be deleted now.

That's it.

3. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, May 24, 2023
  4. someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me

BitLocker Recovery Key: How To Backup to Microsoft Account Instead of Azure AD?

Hi,

I am trying to backup my BitLocker Recovery Keys to my Microsoft Account, but the option is not there, it has been replaced by the option to backup to Azure AD account.

I do not have a personal subscription to Azure AD, although I can connect to my workplace's Azure account. However, the Recovery Keys do not appear for my devices in their account either.

Ideally I would like the World to forget that I ever accessed Azure & return to normal life!

Any suggestions, please?

SkyriderUK, May 24, 2023
Thema:

someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me

1. someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me - Similar Threads - someone has linked

2. Someone is trying to hack my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is trying to hack my account: HelloSomeone has tried 12 times in the past month along to gain access to my MS account. The only reason I am aware is because I get these notifications from you about a code. I want to put you on alert and perhaps, have a two method verification. Can you look into this and...
  3. Microsoft Account Linked To Windows Has Been Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Linked To Windows Has Been Hacked: Hi. For the past few days, I've been receiving a lot of concerning emails from Google stating that somebody is trying to access my account. At first, I thought it was just some random kid who tried guessing my password and got it right or just put in passwords so many times...
  4. Microsoft Account Linked To Windows Has Been Hacked

Microsoft Account Linked To Windows Has Been Hacked: Hi. For the past few days, I've been receiving a lot of concerning emails from Google stating that somebody is trying to access my account. At first, I thought it was just some random kid who tried guessing my password and got it right or just put in passwords so many times...
  5. someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me

someone has linked my microsoft account to a Azure AD account and is hacking me: i need help with disconnecting my microsoft account from a malicious workspoace created by scammers in order to defraud me and steal personal info and money from me. i cannot get a hold of any microsoft support and no oone online in support can help either,how to i get my...
  6. legacy Azure AD account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    legacy Azure AD account: Hello Is there a way to resume a azure AD/ user login information,I have tried disable credential manager, seems work for a while but the credential box comes back. My question is, is the azure AD account unlockable thanks...
  7. legacy Azure AD account

legacy Azure AD account: Hello Is there a way to resume a azure AD/ user login information,I have tried disable credential manager, seems work for a while but the credential box comes back. My question is, is the azure AD account unlockable thanks...
  8. legacy Azure AD account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Azure AD Account Locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure AD Account Locked: Hi everyone, We are using Azure AD DS. One of the user accounts got locked today wrong password attempts by the user. The password was reset from the Azure Portal. But it still says the account is locked when trying to login to Windows. Is there anyway to unlock the user...
  10. Someone Attempt to Hack into my Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone Attempt to Hack into my Account: So I received an email saying someone has access my email and to change my password, witch I have , but my question is how do I find out exactly who it was ? Say if it was my mom or bf would it tell me the device it tried to log in from ? How do I find that out ? [Original...