Windows 10: someone has taken over my personal computr adiministrative authority how do i regain it

Discus and support someone has taken over my personal computr adiministrative authority how do i regain it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; on my personal computer some one has taken my administrative authority and taken control of my pc by remote control access I need to know what to do to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by roseannabobana, Jan 12, 2019.

1. someone has taken over my personal computr adiministrative authority how do i regain it

on my personal computer some one has taken my administrative authority and taken control of my pc by remote control access I need to know what to do to regain control of my computer and the authority over it and how to keep this from happening again?

:)

roseannabobana, Jan 12, 2019

2. Personalize desktop with pictures taken and stored within My Pictures

Hi Granite,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to create a new folder, copy pictures whichever you want to set as desktop background and paste in new folder.

Now browse and select this folder to set as desktop background. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on desktop and select Personalize.
    • Under background select Slideshow.
    • Now browse for the folder which you created.
    • Turn on Shuffle.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Jan 12, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

someone has taken over my personal computr adiministrative authority how do i regain it

OCZ Receives Extension to Regain Compliance with NASDAQ Listing Requirements

OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") has accepted the Company's plan to regain compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the "Rule") which will permit the continued listing of the Company's stock on the Nasdaq Capital Markets.

On December 17, 2012, the Company submitted to Nasdaq a plan to regain compliance with the Rule. After reviewing the Company's plan to regain compliance, Nasdaq granted an exception to enable the Company to regain compliance with the Rule. Under the terms of the exception, on or before February 28, 2013, the Company must file its 10-Q for the period ended August 31, 2012 and all other delinquent periodic reports, as required by the Rule.

btarunr, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

someone has taken over my personal computr adiministrative authority how do i regain it

1. someone has taken over my personal computr adiministrative authority how do i regain it - Similar Threads - someone has taken

2. My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?: Ever since I logged into my work account on my personal computer, I have lost control of my settings and features. I tried to disconnect the work account from the accounts tab in the windows settings menu but still no change has availed. How do I stop this and how can I...
  3. My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My work account has taken over my Personal computer. How do I stop this?: Ever since I logged into my work account on my personal computer, I have lost control of my settings and features. I tried to disconnect the work account from the accounts tab in the windows settings menu but still no change has availed. How do I stop this and how can I...
  4. My school account has taken over my personal laptop and its files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My school account has taken over my personal laptop and its files.: My school account has taken over my personal laptop and i can't sign in to my files. It keeps taking me back to my school account login page and i can't log into that either because my school account has been locked....
  5. My school account has taken over my personal laptop and its files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My school account has taken over my personal laptop and its files.: My school account has taken over my personal laptop and i can't sign in to my files. It keeps taking me back to my school account login page and i can't log into that either because my school account has been locked....
  6. My school account has taken over my personal laptop and its files.

7. OneDrive has taken Over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has taken Over: I recently upgraded my computer and moved all my document to a new Windows 11 machine. The documents were moved into the documents folder. For reasons unknown to me, Onedrive started synching them automatically. It then stated it was out of space and I needed to pay $6.99 a...
  8. OneDrive has taken Over

OneDrive has taken Over: I recently upgraded my computer and moved all my document to a new Windows 11 machine. The documents were moved into the documents folder. For reasons unknown to me, Onedrive started synching them automatically. It then stated it was out of space and I needed to pay $6.99 a...
  9. How do I regain control over my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I regain control over my computer?: Every time I boot up, Windows tries to access bing.com. Why? I don't know. Then Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant (wlidsvc) tries to log me in to login.live.com (I do not use nor want to use a Microsoft account). Then it tries to log me into Windows Insider Service, which I...
  10. bitdefender has taken over my admin rights, how do i fix this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitdefender has taken over my admin rights, how do i fix this: bit defender has taken over my admin rights, and I deleted it. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/bitdefender-has-taken-over-my-admin-rights-how-do/ea36e10f-7a7a-47ff-ad77-9ece4989cddf