Windows 10: Someone have used a filesync software on my pc!

Discus and support Someone have used a filesync software on my pc! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi. I did a registry scan and found this entry. Apparently this program called iFileSync have been run on my PC. It seems as if someone did this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlackVen0m, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Someone have used a filesync software on my pc!

Hi. I did a registry scan and found this entry. Apparently this program called iFileSync have been run on my PC. It seems as if someone did this remotely. When i search the registry on that SID or iFileSync. I get nothing. The person doing it has erased his footprints, but ccleaner still found it somehow, but it will do nothing when right clicking and choosing to "Go to this registry entry" because its not there anymore i guess.

I have premium Malwarebytes, it finds nothing. This is something that is done without any antivirus finding out about it, the "Hacker" seems to be able to hide himself in some way. Because how is it otherwise possible for this iFileSync to have been run on my pc without my knowledge and my antivirus? I have personally Not installed iFileSync.

Hoping you guys can shed some light on this possible danger/remote-access.

iFileSync seems to be related to onedrive. I have disabled onedrive. Is this possibly someone remotely using it to sync/store my private stuff to the cloud?

Image of the registry finding on me pc: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

You can click on the image to make it bigger.

:)

BlackVen0m, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 30, 2020
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Someone have used a filesync software on my pc!

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Someone have used a filesync software on my pc!

1. Someone have used a filesync software on my pc! - Similar Threads - Someone used filesync

2. Someone is using my Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Someone is using my Pc: In my PC , I can see someone else is using my pc Without my Permission . His username is defaultuser100001? I can see his account and that User made me reset my Pin ....
  3. Someone is using my Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my Pc: In my PC , I can see someone else is using my pc Without my Permission . His username is defaultuser100001? I can see his account and that User made me reset my Pin ....
  4. Someone is using my Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is someone using VPN software to hack me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is someone using VPN software to hack me?: I was about to shut down my PC the other day after a few hours of gaming and noticed an icon for Radmin VPN on the desktop. Now, I don't have a VPN and have never used one, so that alone is worrying. When I opened the software, a small panel opened saying the VPN was active....
  6. Is someone using VPN software to hack me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is someone using VPN software to hack me?: I was about to shut down my PC the other day after a few hours of gaming and noticed an icon for Radmin VPN on the desktop. Now, I don't have a VPN and have never used one, so that alone is worrying. When I opened the software, a small panel opened saying the VPN was active....
  7. How to remove lock screen for someone to use my pc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove lock screen for someone to use my pc?: Hello, i activated a lock screen for my pc a few days ago, but now i wanted to remove it and i can't seem to find a way how, I've been trying the tutorials on the internet and it just brings me everywhere and no clue at all, any help?...
  8. Someone is using my Email

Someone is using my Email: Hi ,I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam Emails eg British Gas.How can i start to receive all Emails Thank you. [Original Title: Emails]...
  9. someone else is still using this PC

someone else is still using this PC: whe I was going to shut down my pc I get this message [ATTACH] then I realized that , this is the user who is logged in my pc, who is this user, and how he logged in [ATTACH]...
  10. Someone else is still using this pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Someone else is still using this pc: whats happening :- i log in to user 1 , shutdown . i use laptop again i log into user 2. when i try to shut down from user 2 it says some one is using the pc , the user 1 is still signed in even after shutdown it happens all the time then i have to go to user 1 to sign...