Windows 10: Someone have Viper4Windows by alanfox2000 ?

Discus and support Someone have Viper4Windows by alanfox2000 ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since alanfox2000 repository in github was deleted Page not found . GitHub . GitHub I need his Non-Official version of Viper4Windows because is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Romagnolo1973, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Someone have Viper4Windows by alanfox2000 ?

Since alanfox2000 repository in github was deleted
    Page not found . GitHub . GitHub
    I need his Non-Official version of Viper4Windows because is the only one working on my machine.
    I have it and works perfectly but other owner of my Huawei Matebook D needs it.
    On internet there are several patch files to make Viper play with no issue on Win10 but sad they are not working, Viper opens but no effect on music, only alanfox version is ok.
    If someone has it can share?
    Thanks

:)

Romagnolo1973, Apr 4, 2020
  2. OghuzKhan Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

can someone make how to install video on youtube or can someone share a text of installion step by step in onedrive or mediafire ? @alanfox2000 @Màthair @Jayce

OghuzKhan, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Màthair Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

B. Uninstall APO over Virtual Audio Cable
    • Run FX Configurator as Admin, select Virtual Audio Cable that you want to remove APO over it
    • Clear all the fields (LFX, GFX, SFX, MFX, EFX, UI, Friendly Name)
    • Click Apply and Restart Audio Services
    • If you don't want the driver or the software, run setup.bat as Admin
    Current Status:
    FX Configurator Version: 1.0.0
    Driver installer available
    Dolby Atmos
    Dolby Audio
    Dolby Digital Plus
    Audio by Harman

Note:
    • Install Audio by Harman over VAC from playback device will not work, install it over VAC from capture device instead.
    • Sound Blaster X 720 require UpperFilters driver (mbfilt64.sys), it require a inf install file to make it work.
    • When install Dolby Atmos and Dolby Audio, click "Add external data to selected devices from selected preset" during A. Step 3
    • If the popup cmd windows run less than 1 second and exit in A Step 3 (no word showing), you need to run bat and cmd file with ConEmu, to do this:
    Spoiler
    • Install ConEmu
    • Find ConEmu64.exe or ConEmu.exe, right click properties, click compatibility, tick run as admin checkbox
    • Save the follow code as default.reg file and run it
      Change the path if necessary
      For x64 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu64.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote] For x86 system
      Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\"" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cmdfile\shell\open\command] @="\"C:\\Program Files\\ConEmu\\ConEmu.exe\" /cmd \"\"%1\" %*\""[/quote]
    Click to expand... Thanx @alanfox2000 , *Smile Someone have Viper4Windows by alanfox2000 ? :)

Màthair, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Someone have Viper4Windows by alanfox2000 ?

View Poll Results: Choose your favourite music player

Hi.
    Seems mine isn't on the list.
    Using JetAudio for years. But what matters is the audio processing. I found a free app from viper's audio named Viper4windows which has rich audio tweaking for movies, audio, and freestyle setting.

Kevin Ismail, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Someone have Viper4Windows by alanfox2000 ?

1. Someone have Viper4Windows by alanfox2000 ? - Similar Threads - Someone Viper4Windows alanfox2000

2. Can someone help? I have a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help? I have a problem: Can someone help? I have an old Samsung Laptop and if it boots it sais automatic repair failed and if i tap on restart it restarts and shows a blue screen with weirld lines. Btw its an amd chip if that is important...
  3. Can someone help? I have a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help? I have a problem: Can someone help? I have an old Samsung Laptop and if it boots it sais automatic repair failed and if i tap on restart it restarts and shows a blue screen with weirld lines. Btw its an amd chip if that is important...
  4. does someone have acce to my account

does someone have acce to my account: in my recent activity tab i see a failed sync attempt which i did not try to do, i changed my password, logged out all the devices availlble in the devices tab of my account. Does he or she have acces to my account or my files and is there anything i should worry about. And i...
  5. does someone have acce to my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does someone have acce to my account: in my recent activity tab i see a failed sync attempt which i did not try to do, i changed my password, logged out all the devices availlble in the devices tab of my account. Does he or she have acces to my account or my files and is there anything i should worry about. And i...
  6. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Problem. can someone help?: Hello. So i have a problem in my Laptop and i don't know how to fix it. Windows 10 promy laptop lags after using for a short time And every app's FPS is going 12-35 and alot of drop framesEven tho i Closed all running programs its still laggingAnd everytime i refresh the...
  7. I have a Problem. can someone help?

I have a Problem. can someone help?: Hello. So i have a problem in my Laptop and i don't know how to fix it. Windows 10 promy laptop lags after using for a short time And every app's FPS is going 12-35 and alot of drop framesEven tho i Closed all running programs its still laggingAnd everytime i refresh the...
  8. I have a Problem. can someone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Does someone have a fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does someone have a fix?: I just switched my pointer to a custom one I go from deviantart. But whenever I Shutdown or restart, the mouse resets to the default. How do I make it so that the mouse doesnt reset when I shut down or restart. submitted by /u/AssasinatorX4 [link] [comments]...
  10. Does someone have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does someone have this problem?: I don't know when it started, but I wanted to activate night light and I couldn't. submitted by /u/PiemPire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dufzwq/does_someone_have_this_problem/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alanfox2000 non-official-viper4windows

2. alanfox2000 viper4windows

3. fx configurator realtek

4. viper4windows alanfox2000