Windows 10: someone help me out,I have an issue on file explorer and it had been crashing about 3-4...

Discus and support someone help me out,I have an issue on file explorer and it had been crashing about 3-4... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source: Windows Explorer Summary : Stopped responding and was closed Description : A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sai DeekshithK, Dec 21, 2019.

1. someone help me out,I have an issue on file explorer and it had been crashing about 3-4...

Source: Windows Explorer

Summary : Stopped responding and was closed
    Description : A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path : C:\Windows\explorer.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: explorer.exe
    Application Version: 10.0.19041.1
    Application Timestamp: 7ac6eec3
    Hang Signature: bcc0
    Hang Type: 134217728
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.100
    Locale ID: 16393
    Additional Hang Signature 1: bcc068c3c25fb8976cffeae6a1bdc9af
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 12c3
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 12c3a5c969f3adf3a7d87b8f4e323f5f
    Additional Hang Signature 4: bcc0
    Additional Hang Signature 5: bcc068c3c25fb8976cffeae6a1bdc9af
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 12c3
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 12c3a5c969f3adf3a7d87b8f4e323f5f

Files that help describe the problem

WERInternalMetadata.xml
    WERInternalRequest.xml
    WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace User Logger 20191212 1 Event Collector_0_inject.etl
    WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_OneTrace User Logger 20191212 1 Event Collector_0.etl
    WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_WPR System Collector_inject.etl
    WPR_initiated_DiagTrackMiniLogger_WPR System Collector.etl
    memory.csv
    sysinfo.txt
    AppCompat.txt
    explorer.exe.xml
    minidump.mdmp
    memory.hdmp

:)

Sai DeekshithK, Dec 21, 2019
  2. vinceip Win User

Explorer Crash FIX!

Our old Dell Inspiron N5110 got this problem also.
    Taskbar keeps refreshing. Thanks many hints from guys above pointed me the direction to fix it.
    From Reliability History Monitor I found Explorer keeps crashing because of IDTNC64.CPL (type reliability history at Start)
    1. the issue was from IDTNC64.cpl, the sound driver,
    but I could not successfully to uninstall it from device manager nor control panel or rename the file or the folder.
    2. uninstalled High Definition Audio Device few times, problem remain
    3. tried to uninstall within Control Panel > Program file, yet Control Panel only open 2, 3 seconds then closed automatically.
    4. finally solved Control Panel shut down problem by going to msconfig>services>and disable Windows Error Reporting Service. see below sequence:
    Click window + R keys, type msconfig, Enter to open msconfig, click Services Tag and look for Windows Error Reporting Service. Unchecked it, then apply, ok then reboot system when it suggests.
    5. After this, open Control Panel by clicking Start > type Control Panel. Then my Control Panel open and stay put, won't shut down by itself.
    6. In Control Panel > Programs > I found IDT Audio and successfully to uninstall it.
    7. No more taskbar refresh or Windows Explore shut down after uninstalled IDT and Sound still works great!!!
    8. repeat step 4 to check Windows Error Reporting Services by clicking it. OK then follow system suggestion to reboot.
    9. Control Panel still able to open and remain open. Sound still works and no more refresh.
    10. From Reliability History monitor found no more Windows Explorer crashing.
    I am happy and hope above steps help

vinceip, Dec 21, 2019
  3. file explorer crashes

Effective Way to Solve the File Explorer Crashes Issue

You can try the following steps:

1. Tap down the Windows button first to activate the search bar.
    2. After that, in the search bar type control, and then click on the top-most search result, that is on Control Panel.
    3. Next, in the search bar type file.
    4. Now, from the search results click on File Explorer Options.
    5. Then, click on the Clean button.
    6. Lastly, click on Apply and then on OK.

References: https://www.****/knowledge/solved-windows-10-file-explorer-crash-easy-way/

JuanSmith2, Dec 21, 2019
  4. someone help me out,I have an issue on file explorer and it had been crashing about 3-4...

File Explorer crashes.

Hi John,

The crash issue that you are experiencing with File Explorer can occur due to several reasons, such as, corrupted system files, missing system files, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start? Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps yet? If yes, what are the troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

someone help me out,I have an issue on file explorer and it had been crashing about 3-4...

1. someone help me out,I have an issue on file explorer and it had been crashing about 3-4... - Similar Threads - someone help issue

2. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me out?: Hello, I think the filename "MenuTheme.ogg" is broken or something...I have a file named like that and I'm just not able to delete it/rename it without my desktop restarting and I can't rename other .ogg files in other folders as "MenuTheme.ogg", can someone help me out...
  3. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me out?: Hello, I think the filename "MenuTheme.ogg" is broken or something...I have a file named like that and I'm just not able to delete it/rename it without my desktop restarting and I can't rename other .ogg files in other folders as "MenuTheme.ogg", can someone help me out...
  4. I have an issue with File Explorer about pic files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue with File Explorer about pic files.: Today when I started saving pics I noticed that File Explorer showed me that I had them already saved but when i went to check that in the file search bar I got No items match your search....
  5. I have an issue with File Explorer about pic files.

I have an issue with File Explorer about pic files.: Today when I started saving pics I noticed that File Explorer showed me that I had them already saved but when i went to check that in the file search bar I got No items match your search....
  6. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  7. Can someone help me about this?

Can someone help me about this?: One day I'm repairing a laptop the laptop need to install windows again so I test the windows 10 pro key on my computer, an hour later it's still loading then I decided to quit the app while activating the windows but the app is closed but I can't go to windows update page...
  8. Can someone help me about this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. someone please help me out with these

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    someone please help me out with these: I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-please-help-me-out-with-these/9f750082-f918-46e1-86fa-97a28de8da3d
  10. Someone please help me out!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me out!!: I had switched to Cloudready(Chrome os) from WIN 10 and now want to return to Win 10. I tried making a bootable usb but worked only the first time and later showed some driver problem. But after trying multiple times the USB doesn't appear in Boot options. I want WIN...