Windows 10: SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM...

Discus and support SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I HAVE WINDOWS 10 PC AND IT'S RUNNING SLOWER AFTER UPDATING WINDOWS 10. MY PC SPECS- DELL 3277 AIO SERIES DESKTOP. MY PC IS RUNNING IN 60%-70% WHITHOUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohammad Nazir Khan, Oct 14, 2020.

1. SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM...

I HAVE WINDOWS 10 PC AND IT'S RUNNING SLOWER AFTER UPDATING WINDOWS 10. MY PC SPECS- DELL 3277 AIO SERIES DESKTOP. MY PC IS RUNNING IN 60%-70% WHITHOUT OPENING ANY APPS OR SOFTWARES.

IF A SOLUTION IS AVAILABLE PLEASE HELP ME....

:)

Mohammad Nazir Khan, Oct 14, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 14, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 14, 2020
  4. SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM...

1. SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM... - Similar Threads - SOMEONE HELP PROBLEM

2. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  3. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my problem?: So my laptops fine but some of my files cannot be opened and when i try to open the file explorer just hangs.Another problem is that my search bar cant be used when i click apps on it it doesnt open.My Microsoft store is not opening too i dont know why i have these problems....
  4. Can someone help me with my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with android emulators, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with android emulators, can someone help me?: i have a problem with android emulators: when i try to start them my pc suddently crashes and get in blue screen. Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-android-emulators-can-someone-help-me/c8c47f9d-7800-4ad8-92f7-a9f3ac3c08f6
  6. Can someone help me fix this problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone help me fix this problem?: Windows could not start windows defender on local computer Error 1297: A privilege that the service requires to function properly does not exist in the service account configuration....
  7. Could someone help me with these problems?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone help me with these problems?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/adenrjc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzuxnj/could_someone_help_me_with_these_problems/
  8. Can someone help me fix this problem?

Can someone help me fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PrestigiousCheck2265 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i90i9g/can_someone_help_me_fix_this_problem/
  9. can someone help me with my problem?

can someone help me with my problem?: ok so my pc started an automatic repair blue screen with the message "automatic repair couldnt repair your pc", i tried absolutly everything but everything fails, ive watched every youtube tutorial video but it doesnt work out can someone help me? i honestly dont know what...
  10. Can someone help me with this problem.

Can someone help me with this problem.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dxdroom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgsi1g/can_someone_help_me_with_this_problem/