Windows 10: Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

Discus and support Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Travis Farion, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords and adding two factor authentication to Google and I added Microsoft authenticator app to my phone...and this was all I was told that I could do...but since that day.. No one has succeeded in hacking my gmail...but If I look at my security section in Microsoft account...it shows unsuccessful login attempts every single da

:)

Travis Farion, Mar 19, 2024
  2. tmm1225 Win User

Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Mar 19, 2024
  3. JayTan08 Win User
    Hacked Account - No way to get help from Microsoft

Hi MarcW74, my name is Jay. I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Please check the procedures on these Microsoft

Compromised Account Solution for XBOX - a step-by-step guide that will give you options whether you are able to access your account or not. Select the check or ex symbols depending on your situation to properly guide you on the next steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-account/secur...

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10494/...

I hope this helps, please feel free to ask questions and keep me on track. I will keep working on this issue until it's resolved, thank you.

Regards,

Jay

JayTan08, Mar 19, 2024
  4. DTG1 Win User

Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

1. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help? - Similar Threads - Someone repeatedly trying

2. Someone is trying to hack my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is trying to hack my account: They have tried to gain access 12 times in the past month. Any advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-trying-to-hack-my-account/9e10dd23-156f-410a-9b1a-dd7ba85114a9
  3. Someone is trying to hack my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to hack my account: HelloSomeone has tried 12 times in the past month along to gain access to my MS account. The only reason I am aware is because I get these notifications from you about a code. I want to put you on alert and perhaps, have a two method verification. Can you look into this and...
  4. Someone is trying to hack my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is trying to hack my account: HelloSomeone has tried 12 times in the past month along to gain access to my MS account. The only reason I am aware is because I get these notifications from you about a code. I want to put you on alert and perhaps, have a two method verification. Can you look into this and...
  5. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  6. Someone is constantly trying to hack my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is constantly trying to hack my account: I have Microsoft Authenticator app installed and properly set up.For the last month or two, every few days or so, I receive a notification from Authenticator asking to verify a login attempt. I did not try to log in, so I come to the conclusion that someone had to know my...
  7. Someone is constantly trying to hack my account

Someone is constantly trying to hack my account: I have Microsoft Authenticator app installed and properly set up.For the last month or two, every few days or so, I receive a notification from Authenticator asking to verify a login attempt. I did not try to log in, so I come to the conclusion that someone had to know my...
  8. Someone is trying to hack into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  9. Someone is trying to hack into my account

Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  10. Someone is trying to hack into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security