Windows 10: Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..

Discus and support Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow.. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need help. Someone is contacting me off of multiple unknown burner numbers and found ALL of my social media accounts. I deleted my textnow number,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dylandylanDD, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..

I need help. Someone is contacting me off of multiple unknown burner numbers and found ALL of my social media accounts. I deleted my textnow number, registered a new email and used a different browser to get a new number through textnow and I just seen the same number try and call me on that number. Police will not do anything and I am now becoming deeply concerned about how much they know about me. What exactly are they doing to stalk me like this?

:)

dylandylanDD, Feb 19, 2021

2. RE: Stalking and cyberstalking and illegal hacking

Is it possible to get remote control to check if your pc has been hacked?

CarlRylander, Feb 19, 2021
  3. series_n Win User
    N95 stalks my sister!

hey there loungelizard. I think the problem with ur phone is the top left blue button...(the one that usually activates messages, options etc)

I think the button is slightly sticky and just needs to be put back into place correctly. take it to the CarPhone Warehouse or any other orange store and explain to them. they should be able to fix it for u.

you're lucky the 1st person in ur contacts list is ur sister. It would be a shame if you wer assumed to be stalking anyone else Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow.. :)

series_n, Feb 19, 2021
  4. R.Mike Win User

Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..

1. Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow.. - Similar Threads - Someone stalking hacking

2. Is someone using VPN software to hack me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is someone using VPN software to hack me?: I was about to shut down my PC the other day after a few hours of gaming and noticed an icon for Radmin VPN on the desktop. Now, I don't have a VPN and have never used one, so that alone is worrying. When I opened the software, a small panel opened saying the VPN was active....
  3. Is someone using VPN software to hack me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is someone using VPN software to hack me?: I was about to shut down my PC the other day after a few hours of gaming and noticed an icon for Radmin VPN on the desktop. Now, I don't have a VPN and have never used one, so that alone is worrying. When I opened the software, a small panel opened saying the VPN was active....
  4. Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me if this is normal? Am I hacked?: Out of all the 20+ of my life that I’ve used windows, not once has this ever happened to me. Am I hacked? I got hacked like a month ago, network wide. I cleared it, it so I thought. I was getting pinged and sniffed by IPs coming from China. Someone educate me....
  5. How to report someone from MSN Community who stalked me and found my Facebook page the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to report someone from MSN Community who stalked me and found my Facebook page the...: This person from the Community forum should be reported to Authorities for stalking and bullying! He found my Facebook page and left this in my message box! UNACCEPTABLE! What will you do about it? Frank TownsendFacebookYou're not friends on FacebookFri 5:45 PMFrankI'm glad...
  6. How to report someone from MSN Community who stalked me and found my Facebook page the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to report someone from MSN Community who stalked me and found my Facebook page the...: This person from the Community forum should be reported to Authorities for stalking and bullying! He found my Facebook page and left this in my message box! UNACCEPTABLE! What will you do about it? Frank TownsendFacebookYou're not friends on FacebookFri 5:45 PMFrankI'm glad...
  7. Need help someone threatened to hack me.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help someone threatened to hack me.: I might have been ratted because I was in a discord call with my friends and some random kid joined and threatened all of us that he was gonna rat us all because I guess one of my was talking smack and gain remote control of our PCs and we didn’t believe till two day ago my...
  8. Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC

Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC: Hello, There is a hacker and some stalkers that stalk me what I do on my PC. Antivirus like Windows Defender and Kaspersky didn't find anything. Can hacker get access through backdoors like LLMNR? These hosts in the screenshots below always download and send data in the...
  9. Notification Stalking Me!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notification Stalking Me!!: Tried to connect what turned out to be a defective device via usb and now keep getting alert that usb device malfunctioned and is not recognizable. The notification comes many times per day and is noisy and really annoying. Help!!...
  10. If someone knows my product ID, can he hack my pc somehow? whether it be someone who works...

If someone knows my product ID, can he hack my pc somehow? whether it be someone who works...: If someone knows my product id, can he hack my pc somehow? I'm from India and recently when I called the Microsoft customer support representative on the toll free number (1800111100) for a doubt regarding my system, the person on the phone asked for my product id and product...