Windows 10: someone is using my name with a different email adress

Discus and support someone is using my name with a different email adress in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Someone is using my name with a different email address.....can you help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NoritaSpeakman1, Jun 27, 2019.

1. someone is using my name with a different email adress

Someone is using my name with a different email address.....can you help

:)

NoritaSpeakman1, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Per_S Win User

Outlook.com - can't use different email adresses

Hello

I am travelling a lot - and therefore a email solution like Outlook.com is perfect for me - I can access - send and receive emails from my 5 email accounts on any laptop.... I thought :-( Now I have got at Windows Phone 925 - OS 8.1. - because I thought
    that would be possible on my phone as well - but .... no it is not :-(

Why can't I use different email adresses on Outlook.com:
    https://domains.live.com/
    Do I really have to buy a Office 365 - I would like to do that, - if it could give me access to have 5 email adresses on my phone via the Outlook app for Windows Phones - AND the same adresses on Outlook.com - but it doesn't give
    that possibility :-(

Hope you can help.

Best regards - Per

Per_S, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Jun 27, 2019
  4. someone is using my name with a different email adress

While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

someone is using my name with a different email adress

1. someone is using my name with a different email adress - Similar Threads - someone using name

2. Someone is using my email address?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my email address?!: I used to have an account with Microsoft, but when I try to log-in it appears that someone is using my email address with their account. It says it is being used with another Microsoft account, which makes no sense. I see the first two letters of the username, but it's...
  3. Someone is using my email address?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is using my email address?!: I used to have an account with Microsoft, but when I try to log-in it appears that someone is using my email address with their account. It says it is being used with another Microsoft account, which makes no sense. I see the first two letters of the username, but it's...
  4. Someone is using my email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my email address.: Someone is using my email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-using-my-email-address/fe811341-8930-40c1-928c-7e083447756a
  5. Someone is using my email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is using my email address.: Someone is using my email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-is-using-my-email-address/fe811341-8930-40c1-928c-7e083447756a
  6. How to change email adress used for Windows account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change email adress used for Windows account?: For my Windows 10 account, I used a certain email address. Since this is not the address that holds my Office 365 license, I want to change the email address I use to log into Windows. Is this possible? Or do I then need to create a new admin with the correct address? So:...
  7. email adress list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email adress list: My email address list has dissapeared from my windows live mail so i cant email friends i had listed. any ideas anyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-adress-list/f6f4cc82-cada-4098-b23a-30814251372b
  8. adresse email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    adresse email: comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adresse-email/54b0f604-939f-4299-b053-4cf28ac78eec
  9. Someone is using my Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is using my Email: Hi ,I unable to receive some Emails,As someone was using my Email address to send scam Emails eg British Gas.How can i start to receive all Emails Thank you. [Original Title: Emails]...
  10. Administrator Email Adress

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Email Adress: Hi guys! So my problem is pretty weird: - My friend was pretty sick, he couldn't leave is room. So, to give him something to do, I wanted to download him the Netflix App on his computer. He wasn't logged in to his microsoft store account, so, as I went to a friends place...