Windows 10: Someone is using my phone number to change my password.

Discus and support Someone is using my phone number to change my password. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Someone has sim swapped my phone number and as that is set as my own phone number, they are using this to change my password. I have tried updating the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shannon Petrie, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Someone is using my phone number to change my password.

Someone has sim swapped my phone number and as that is set as my own phone number, they are using this to change my password. I have tried updating the phone number but they cancel the security info request as soon as I've done it. Please help as I can't phone as I don't have access to a phone right now.

:)

Shannon Petrie, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Someone is using my phone number to change my password.

1. Someone is using my phone number to change my password. - Similar Threads - Someone using phone

2. My phone number is attached to someone else's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone number is attached to someone else's email: I've always used my email address to log in and create accounts for student computers. Today I used my phone number and it came up with a whole other name. How do i disconnect my phone number from someone else's account?...
  3. Someone is using my phone number to change my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is using my phone number to change my password.: Someone has sim swapped my phone number and as that is set as my own phone number, they are using this to change my password. I have tried updating the phone number but they cancel the security info request as soon as I've done it. Please help as I can't phone as I don't have...
  4. Someone is using my phone number to change my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is using my phone number to change my password.: Someone has sim swapped my phone number and as that is set as my own phone number, they are using this to change my password. I have tried updating the phone number but they cancel the security info request as soon as I've done it. Please help as I can't phone as I don't have...
  5. My Microsoft email, password and phone number got changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft email, password and phone number got changed: My details for my account got hacked, I have spent a lot of money on Microsoft and have a lot of valuable stuff on that Microsoft account please help....
  6. My Microsoft email, password and phone number got changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft email, password and phone number got changed: My details for my account got hacked, I have spent a lot of money on Microsoft and have a lot of valuable stuff on that Microsoft account please help....
  7. My Microsoft email, password and phone number got changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Change my phone number and region

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change my phone number and region: I tried to change my phone number and region but it keeps asking me to submit a code sent to my previous one. Since that didn't work I decided to replace my phone number with my other email and it tells me to wait 30 days. All i wanted to do was change my phone number and my...
  9. change my phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    change my phone number: change phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-phone-number/9396ce1c-1b05-4444-8be9-5377ccc1a22e
  10. Were to change my phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Were to change my phone number: Were do I change my phone number so Microsoft can text me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-to-change-my-phone-number/de7fc9d6-2364-4182-aa5e-9661dbe2b2c4