Windows 10: someone misconfigured my pc and now i cant seem to get to computer services so i cantutrn...

Discus and support someone misconfigured my pc and now i cant seem to get to computer services so i cantutrn... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help opening computer services since someone screwed around with my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shannonstrong1, Nov 23, 2019.

1. someone misconfigured my pc and now i cant seem to get to computer services so i cantutrn...

I need help opening computer services since someone screwed around with my computer

:)

shannonstrong1, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Nov 23, 2019
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Nov 23, 2019
  4. someone misconfigured my pc and now i cant seem to get to computer services so i cantutrn...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

someone misconfigured my pc and now i cant seem to get to computer services so i cantutrn...

1. someone misconfigured my pc and now i cant seem to get to computer services so i cantutrn... - Similar Threads - someone misconfigured cant

2. I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install: My audio just stopped working at some point randomly, and I have been trying to get it working since. I have installed Realtek drivers countless times, I have updated my pc and even reset it, but I was wondering if there were any other ways around this that would work for...
  3. I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install: My audio just stopped working at some point randomly, and I have been trying to get it working since. I have installed Realtek drivers countless times, I have updated my pc and even reset it, but I was wondering if there were any other ways around this that would work for...
  4. I cant seem to get my Realtek drivers to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i cant get in my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i cant get in my computer: HelloSo yestetday i made microsoft account. An now today im trying to log in through my computer but i cant. I cant even to write a pasword. Its not showing me ‘type a password’ only my username and click ‘log in’ I tried to restore the system and its asking for microsoft...
  6. i cant get in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get in my computer: HelloSo yestetday i made microsoft account. An now today im trying to log in through my computer but i cant. I cant even to write a pasword. Its not showing me ‘type a password’ only my username and click ‘log in’ I tried to unistall the system and its asking for microsoft...
  7. i cant get in my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant get in my computer: HelloSo yestetday i made microsoft account. An now today im trying to log in through my computer but i cant. I cant even to write a pasword. Its not showing me ‘type a password’ only my username and click ‘log in’ I tried to unistall the system and its asking for microsoft...
  8. I cant seem to get support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant seem to get support: I just recently bought the Minecraft Java edition for my computer, I am confused because I purchased it and the transaction went through but I was unable to log in and play the game. there was a different Gamertag to that account that has the game. The confirmation was using...
  9. someon installed windows10pro for me so i reseted my pc now i cant reactivate it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    someon installed windows10pro for me so i reseted my pc now i cant reactivate it: someone installed windos10pro for me so i reseted my pc now i cant reactivate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someon-installed-windows10pro-for-me-so-i-reseted/9a344ba5-59a9-4117-a799-d8a9db93e95a
  10. I cant seem to be able to get my keyboard or mouse to wake my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant seem to be able to get my keyboard or mouse to wake my computer.: So the problem i have with my computer is that i cant seem to wake my computer from sleep mode using my keyboard and mouse despite that i have checked off the boxes that say "Allow device to wake computer up." I have also tried turning off "fast turn off." The only way that i...