Windows 10: Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were...

Discus and support Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I turned my computer over to them with hopes it will be resolved. It was, but he told me my Windows 10 Home Ed. security was expired. It is only 1 year... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vincent G Nomides, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were...

I turned my computer over to them with hopes it will be resolved. It was, but he told me my Windows 10 Home Ed. security was expired. It is only 1 year old purchased on the phone with Microsoft support. In the past few days the computer locks up and I cannot use it or anything, and in a few minutes it comes back to me. Today, I turned off the computer and laid down for an hour, and when I turned back on the computer it was locked up completely. I tried to restart it three times, nothing still locked up. I turned OFF the Modem/Router and rebooted. It worked fine now. I scanned with Defender an

:)

Vincent G Nomides, Jun 6, 2023
  2. moskal91 Win User

NumLock Turns Letters Into Numbers on Desktop Computer

I had the same problem, it seems that it happens only with several keyboards.
    Finally I solved it this way (sorry, but I've got Polish language set):

Now find something like "Standard keyboard device" on the drivers list, install it (click Yes in the compatibility warning window) and check if keyboard is still working.

If so - reboot Your computer and enjoy fixed keyboard without letters turning into numbers.

If not - revert driver back and try another one.

moskal91, Jun 6, 2023
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were...

Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were...

1. Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were... - Similar Threads - Someone something froze

2. Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers: So I was watching a youtube video, and my pc randomly locks up and has small blue boxes with numbers numbers were 0s it was also a clean copy of windows 10. and when i turned it off my pc doesnt post i have a dell optiplex 3010 with a intel core i5 and onboard graphics. if...
  3. Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers: So I was watching a youtube video, and my pc randomly locks up and has small blue boxes with numbers numbers were 0s it was also a clean copy of windows 10. and when i turned it off my pc doesnt post i have a dell optiplex 3010 with a intel core i5 and onboard graphics. if...
  4. Computer froze up and showed blue small boxes with numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. someone called and said my ip addresses were hacked tried to get information from me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    someone called and said my ip addresses were hacked tried to get information from me...: Please call asap someone has tried to get all my accounts hacked please call 941-740-4769 now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-called-and-said-my-ip-addresses-were/688c32c9-b462-4d23-bc8c-17ad98f2deb5
  6. someone called and said my ip addresses were hacked tried to get information from me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    someone called and said my ip addresses were hacked tried to get information from me...: Please call asap someone has tried to get all my accounts hacked please call 941-740-4769 now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-called-and-said-my-ip-addresses-were/688c32c9-b462-4d23-bc8c-17ad98f2deb5
  7. someone called and said my ip addresses were hacked tried to get information from me...

8. Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were...: I turned my computer over to them with hopes it will be resolved. It was, but he told me my Windows 10 Home Ed. security was expired. It is only 1 year old purchased on the phone with Microsoft support. In the past few days the computer locks up and I cannot use it or...
  9. Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were...

Someone or something froze up my computer with a number to call, they said that they were...: I turned my computer over to them with hopes it will be resolved. It was, but he told me my Windows 10 Home Ed. security was expired. It is only 1 year old purchased on the phone with Microsoft support. In the past few days the computer locks up and I cannot use it or...
  10. is mircosoft phone number ***** legit. My computer said I was blocked and to call that...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    is mircosoft phone number ***** legit. My computer said I was blocked and to call that...: is mircosoft phone number ****** legit. My computer said I was blocked and to call that number through a pop up. I think I messed up real bad, please help me!!***Personal Information deleted by moderator***...