Windows 10: someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...

Discus and support someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok so i found this laptop in the trash I even messaged the person who it belonged to for the password but no response, so i made a media installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jr McClard, Feb 22, 2024.

1. someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...

ok so i found this laptop in the trash I even messaged the person who it belonged to for the password but no response, so i made a media installation for windows 10 on a flash drive which i had to have help to figure out you could do that. anyway i booted to usb drive and installed windows 10. it worked to my surprise!! i was in the computer and stoked. so the problem is i have none of the preinstalled apps nor anything that had todo with asus rog! id like to be able to have all the apps that would normally come on the asus rog laptop if it was just bought or at least be able to change t

:)

Jr McClard, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...

1. someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have... - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...: ok so i found this laptop in the trash I even messaged the person who it belonged to for the password but no response, so i made a media installation for windows 10 on a flash drive which i had to have help to figure out you could do that. anyway i booted to usb drive and...
  3. someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    someone please help!!! Found Asus ROG i7 laptop in trash put windows 10 on it now dont have...: ok so i found this laptop in the trash I even messaged the person who it belonged to for the password but no response, so i made a media installation for windows 10 on a flash drive which i had to have help to figure out you could do that. anyway i booted to usb drive and...
  4. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.: ok so i was walking down this ally the other day and i saw a dumpster with all this cool stuff so of course i had togo look and see what was in there lol anyways i found this laptop and figured it didnt work but itook it anyway. iget home put charger on it and it works! i try...
  5. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.: ok so i was walking down this ally the other day and i saw a dumpster with all this cool stuff so of course i had togo look and see what was in there lol anyways i found this laptop and figured it didnt work but itook it anyway. iget home put charger on it and it works! i try...
  6. Need help bypassing this republic of gamers Asus laptop i found in the trash.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep: My laptop an Asus ROG Flow X16 has recently started crashing occasionally after putting it to sleep. I have a dump file on OneDrive:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap-LYDiiQ-bDnzxhL86wmR28qcU9?e=bEdr1yI did some quick debugging and found that maybe it has something to do with my Xbox...
  8. Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep

Windows 11 Asus ROG laptop crashes occasionally after being put to sleep: My laptop an Asus ROG Flow X16 has recently started crashing occasionally after putting it to sleep. I have a dump file on OneDrive:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap-LYDiiQ-bDnzxhL86wmR28qcU9?e=bEdr1yI did some quick debugging and found that maybe it has something to do with my Xbox...
  9. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  10. Help with my Asus ROG laptop please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my Asus ROG laptop please!: After a routine update my laptop keyboard stopped working! I checked with device manager and everything checks out except for a device called number pad don’t really know what that is. Im not very fluent with computer terms either so please be patient! This laptop was a gift...