Windows 10: Someone Please help Game constantly crashing

Discus and support Someone Please help Game constantly crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ryzen 5 1600 Gigabyte DS3H Mobo 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws V @3200 EVGA GTX 1660 120gb SSD 1TB HDD I have been having this issue ever since i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vikings507, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Someone Please help Game constantly crashing

Ryzen 5 1600

Gigabyte DS3H Mobo

16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws V @3200

EVGA GTX 1660

120gb SSD

1TB HDD

I have been having this issue ever since i built my computer back in August. I have tried updating windows to latest version, tried nvidia drivers latest version. Updated everything in device manager i can right click to update. Had windows 10 2004 and the problem is my game crashes constantly. No BSOD sometimes just closes and thats it. I read on other forums that people were having the 65 error code, so i downgraded windows 10 to 1909 and the 65 error went away but now my game still crashes and i have this error in event viewer. All i want to do is just play my game without it crashing every 5-10 min. Can someone please assist me in what i have to do to fix this. I already checked the C drive for errors and nothing, i checked the memory for errors aswell and nothing. I reinstalled windows on a new SSD and it will go for an hour then the error comes back. I literally install windows then my game and thats it and it crashes. I changed the ram out from Gskill Aegis 16gb DDR4 @3200 to GSkill Ripjaws V DDR4 @ 3200 and that solved the issue for about an hour aswell, but then it happens again. I would very much appreciate a solution to this as im at the point of beyond frustration. I have deleted the game and reinstalled multiple times and the error still persist.

Faulting application name: RocketLeague.exe, version: 1.0.10897.0, time stamp: 0x5efe1e46

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1049, time stamp: 0xb5beef21
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x000000000003b810
    Faulting process id: 0x1c2c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d682783d567b6e
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\rocketleague\Binaries\Win64\RocketLeague.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: 7dc5a0fc-e825-409b-9bf6-175f469145e3
    Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Faulting application name: RocketLeague.exe, version: 1.0.10897.0, time stamp: 0x5efe1e46

Faulting module name: RocketLeague.exe, version: 1.0.10897.0, time stamp: 0x5efe1e46

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00000000003c978c

Faulting process id: 0x1c2c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d682783d567b6e

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\rocketleague\Binaries\Win64\RocketLeague.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\rocketleague\Binaries\Win64\RocketLeague.exe

Report Id: 525f8dd1-c144-49f3-99e0-fcad09ea6ef3

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

vikings507, Sep 4, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Someone Please help Game constantly crashing

Angela Pun, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Someone Please help Game constantly crashing

1. Someone Please help Game constantly crashing - Similar Threads - Someone Please help

2. someone please help!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    someone please help!!: Someone help me it’s been stuck like this for 3 weeks and i don’t know what to do,ive recently been logged out of my account,it said “pin is no longer available” i tried resetting it but it didnt work,i don’t know what to do please help!!?...
  3. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  4. Explorer.exe crashing constantly Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe crashing constantly Please help: Hello!I have a problem with my pc. If I start my pc and log into my user the screen is "flashing" grey like it's reloading constantlythis is only after starting after a while it stops and "nothing" from windows works or loads. So my taskbar is empty, I can't use the windows...
  5. Explorer.exe crashing constantly Please help

Explorer.exe crashing constantly Please help: Hello!I have a problem with my pc. If I start my pc and log into my user the screen is "flashing" grey like it's reloading constantlythis is only after starting after a while it stops and "nothing" from windows works or loads. So my taskbar is empty, I can't use the windows...
  6. PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.: for the past year now, my pc will randomly freeze up, maybe my display will turn off but my pc stays on, sometimes it just goes black and my pc resets on its own or sometimes, even all of the above.I've tried everything, ive asked so many people and nobody knows. my pc was...
  7. PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.

PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.: for the past year now, my pc will randomly freeze up, maybe my display will turn off but my pc stays on, sometimes it just goes black and my pc resets on its own or sometimes, even all of the above.I've tried everything, ive asked so many people and nobody knows. my pc was...
  8. PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Help please someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please someone: My computer crash and I will be stuck in a black screen and sometimes it happens as soon I open my laptop, I will be doing something on my laptop and it will close the app I have open it also says that there is an error and I forgot what it says, it started happening after I...
  10. Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD and chrome crashes - help please?: Hello from New Zealand! Intel i7 920 cpu Gigabyte GA EX58 Mobo EVGA 750w psu Nvidia GTX970 gpu Starts on 2 ssd's and runs 4 hds Had my computer show nothing but black screen before the weekend. I have managed to get it back up and running after changing the power...