Windows 10: Someone please help I miss my games since 7 is gone.

Discus and support Someone please help I miss my games since 7 is gone. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Mech Warrior 4 Mercenaries to play on windows 11 ?All of MechWarrior 4 will not play on my gaming computer. Installs but will not start. Set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sunny Michael Ashley, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Someone please help I miss my games since 7 is gone.

Microsoft Mech Warrior 4 Mercenaries to play on windows 11 ?All of MechWarrior 4 will not play on my gaming computer. Installs but will not start. Set a check in to play my Legacy programs and software it dose not show a video card in set up I put mine in but it still want start anybody no how to solve make MW-4 play on windows 11 ?

:)

Sunny Michael Ashley, Dec 3, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 3, 2022
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 3, 2022
  4. robinpe Win User

Someone please help I miss my games since 7 is gone.

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Someone please help I miss my games since 7 is gone.

1. Someone please help I miss my games since 7 is gone. - Similar Threads - Someone please help

2. someone please help!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    someone please help!!: Someone help me it’s been stuck like this for 3 weeks and i don’t know what to do,ive recently been logged out of my account,it said “pin is no longer available” i tried resetting it but it didnt work,i don’t know what to do please help!!?...
  3. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  4. Someone please help I miss my games since 7 is gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help I miss my games since 7 is gone.: Microsoft Mech Warrior 4 Mercenaries to play on windows 11 ?All of MechWarrior 4 will not play on my gaming computer. Installs but will not start. Set a check in to play my Legacy programs and software it dose not show a video card in set up I put mine in but it still want...
  5. WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI adapter has gone missing, please help!: My HP Pavilion Laptop with windows 10 has an internal wireless card - Realtek. I have been having difficulty connecting wirelessly of late, i usually disable and enable the WI-FI adapter and it used to connect. Now for some reason the adapter has disappeared totally and i...
  6. Someone Please help Game constantly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Someone Please help Game constantly crashing: Ryzen 5 1600 Gigabyte DS3H Mobo 16GB DDR4 Gskill Ripjaws V @3200 EVGA GTX 1660 120gb SSD 1TB HDD I have been having this issue ever since i built my computer back in August. I have tried updating windows to latest version, tried nvidia drivers latest version. Updated...
  7. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Someone please help: I just searched for fun on Google 'free windows 10 keys' just to have a look because my computer wasn't activated/couldn't access work organizer or something it was w10 enterprise and on this website i found:...
  8. Someone help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone help please: A few days back,my windows crashed all off a sudden and when i switched off my laptop and rebooted again,it was booting to bios.My hdd was not detected in bios.Then after restarting a couple of times avain,hdd showed up but windows was unable to Boot (kept showing disk...
  9. Help please someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please someone: My computer crash and I will be stuck in a black screen and sometimes it happens as soon I open my laptop, I will be doing something on my laptop and it will close the app I have open it also says that there is an error and I forgot what it says, it started happening after I...
  10. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing: Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since then Bluetooth gone ? It comes through my laptop but my Bluetooth option has now gone Please help * Original title:...