Windows 10: someone please help me out with these

Discus and support someone please help me out with these in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShubhodeepMondal, Aug 17, 2021.

1. someone please help me out with these

I can't find any solution for this kindly help me out

:)

ShubhodeepMondal, Aug 17, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 17, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

someone please help me out with these

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool someone please help me out with these :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

someone please help me out with these

1. someone please help me out with these - Similar Threads - someone please help

2. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  3. Will someone PLEASE help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will someone PLEASE help me!: Hello,My start menu won't work. My Search won't work - I can't search for anything. My 'Windows+I' won't work. I can' t see 'features apps', None of my apps will open.Does anyone know what the problem could be?...
  4. Will someone PLEASE help me!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will someone PLEASE help me!: Hello,My start menu won't work. My Search won't work - I can't search for anything. My 'Windows+I' won't work. I can' t see 'features apps', None of my apps will open.Does anyone know what the problem could be?...
  5. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  6. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please can someone help me out.: My problem is when I start my laptop it automatically goes to preparing automatic repairThen it goes to a black screen with a mouse cursor for 5-10 minsAfter it goes to diagnosing your PC straight into "repairing disk errors. this might take over an hour to complete". After a...
  7. Please can someone help me out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!: ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE IT STARTED, MY DESKTOP WONT SHOW UP SAME WITH MY TASKBAR. ALL WAS THERE IS MY CURSOR AND BLACK SCREEN. WHEN I TRY TO CLICK ON ANYTHING IT WONT APPEAR, IF I RIGHT CLICK THE OPTION THINGS WONT COME UP. I TRY TO USE CTRL + ALT + DEL AND OPEN THE TASK...
  9. Someone please help me out!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me out!!: I had switched to Cloudready(Chrome os) from WIN 10 and now want to return to Win 10. I tried making a bootable usb but worked only the first time and later showed some driver problem. But after trying multiple times the USB doesn't appear in Boot options. I want WIN...
  10. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...