Windows 10: Someone please help me. Read comments

Discus and support Someone please help me. Read comments in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tgn2_Tgn2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsxc0n/someone_please_help_me_read_comments/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tgn2_Tgn2, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Someone please help me. Read comments

/u/Tgn2_Tgn2, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jul 17, 2020
  3. RVer88 Win User
    Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Someone please help me. Read comments

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Someone please help me. Read comments

1. Someone please help me. Read comments - Similar Threads - Someone please help

2. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  3. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  4. Someone help me please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Someone help me please: I don't know why, but my computer just says ''Your Pin is required to sign in''. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-help-me-please/304f41f0-de6a-41ec-9487-7eda48569fe9
  5. Will someone PLEASE help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will someone PLEASE help me!: Hello,My start menu won't work. My Search won't work - I can't search for anything. My 'Windows+I' won't work. I can' t see 'features apps', None of my apps will open.Does anyone know what the problem could be?...
  6. Will someone PLEASE help me!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will someone PLEASE help me!: Hello,My start menu won't work. My Search won't work - I can't search for anything. My 'Windows+I' won't work. I can' t see 'features apps', None of my apps will open.Does anyone know what the problem could be?...
  7. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!: ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE IT STARTED, MY DESKTOP WONT SHOW UP SAME WITH MY TASKBAR. ALL WAS THERE IS MY CURSOR AND BLACK SCREEN. WHEN I TRY TO CLICK ON ANYTHING IT WONT APPEAR, IF I RIGHT CLICK THE OPTION THINGS WONT COME UP. I TRY TO USE CTRL + ALT + DEL AND OPEN THE TASK...
  8. Please help! (read comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! (read comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TLGN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvct2h/please_help_read_comments/
  9. Can someone please help me fix this problem. explanation in comments.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me fix this problem. explanation in comments.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KingVicc15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmitcs/can_someone_please_help_me_fix_this_problem/
  10. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...