Windows 10: Someone please… I have been plagued by this issue for far too long. Sound fluctuates up and...

Discus and support Someone please… I have been plagued by this issue for far too long. Sound fluctuates up and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/walterblockland [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/walterblockland, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Someone please… I have been plagued by this issue for far too long. Sound fluctuates up and...

/u/walterblockland, Nov 6, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Someone please… I have been plagued by this issue for far too long. Sound fluctuates up and... :p

cadaveca, Nov 6, 2019
  3. windows 10 random sound fluctuations

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

What is the make and model of the computer?

We would suggest you to install the sound drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Also try the steps from the link

Sound issues in Windows 10

Thank you.

Ravinath P, Nov 6, 2019
  4. cram202 Win User

Someone please… I have been plagued by this issue for far too long. Sound fluctuates up and...

Sound Fluctuation

Ever since I updated my laptop on 10/8/2019 I've had an issue with the audio slowing fluctuating up and down. For Example when watching a youtube video my volume would be set to 30. Throughout the duration of the video it sounds as if the volume fades
    away and then jumps back to its original volume. I checked many YT videos just to make sure it was happening to all of them and that it wasn't just the one video. This problem also occurs when playing video games. My Laptop is a ROG Hero Strix II GL504M.

cram202, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Someone please… I have been plagued by this issue for far too long. Sound fluctuates up and...

1. Someone please… I have been plagued by this issue for far too long. Sound fluctuates up and... - Similar Threads - Someone please… been

2. I have been having issues with far cry 6 and using the troubleshoot feature on pc set it to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been having issues with far cry 6 and using the troubleshoot feature on pc set it to...: I have been having graphical issues with far cry 6 such as black screensor black screens with spots that allow normal visibility of the game or game screens tinted various colors ranging from green to blue pink or purple. One of the solutions listed was to run the...
  3. MY DRIVE BEEN SIGNING IN FOR TOO LONG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY DRIVE BEEN SIGNING IN FOR TOO LONG: I CANT TELL IF IS IT MY WINDOWS OR DRIVES THAT CRASHED, BUT MY PC IS NOT PERFOMING IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO OPEN FEATURES LIKE WIFI CONNECTION AND AUDIO IS MISSING AUDIO SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING. IT DOES NOT GIVE OPTION TO UPDATE WINDOWS ITS SAYS ERROR,SOMETHING WENT WRONG OR...
  4. MY DRIVE BEEN SIGNING IN FOR TOO LONG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY DRIVE BEEN SIGNING IN FOR TOO LONG: I CANT TELL IF IS IT MY WINDOWS OR DRIVES THAT CRASHED, BUT MY PC IS NOT PERFOMING IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO OPEN FEATURES LIKE WIFI CONNECTION AND AUDIO IS MISSING AUDIO SERVICE IS NOT RUNNING. IT DOES NOT GIVE OPTION TO UPDATE WINDOWS ITS SAYS ERROR,SOMETHING WENT WRONG OR...
  5. MY DRIVE BEEN SIGNING IN FOR TOO LONG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Cumulative updates take far too long to download/install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cumulative updates take far too long to download/install: I can't believe it. Give me the good old days of Windows 7 or even go back to XP. Downloads and updates were considered long at 15 minutes but now with Windows 10 anywhere from 2 hours to a full day just to install some damn stupid update that will probably have no bearing on...
  7. I have FPS fluctuations?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have FPS fluctuations?: Hello, I have a problem and that is I have had noticeable fps fluctuations for a week. In the beginning everything was ok and I was able to play e.g. fortnite in fhd with 135-144 fps (epic settings). But now the FPS fluctuate between 1-130 fps with the same settings. I have...
  8. Can someone please help me as i have no sound

Can someone please help me as i have no sound: Hi all, First of all thanks for taking your time time to read this its much appreciated. I'm normally a console player however I picked up a average gaming computer and been having problems with the sound since purchase I was just wondering if their was a kind lady or gent...
  9. Sound Fluctuation

Sound Fluctuation: Ever since I updated my laptop on 10/8/2019 I've had an issue with the audio slowing fluctuating up and down. For Example when watching a youtube video my volume would be set to 30. Throughout the duration of the video it sounds as if the volume fades away and then jumps back...
  10. System Restore taking far too long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore taking far too long: I started a system restore today and it's been restoring for about 3 hours now, which is obviously taking far too long. I don't really know what to do. Please reply ASAP! Thank you Regards, Jui-Chen...