Windows 10: Someone recorded me on Imo and blackmailed me. They did send a picture to family.

Discus and support Someone recorded me on Imo and blackmailed me. They did send a picture to family. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Someone recorded me on Imo and blackmailed me. They did send a picture to family.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by najeeb124, Jan 9, 2019.

1. najeeb124 Win User

Someone recorded me on Imo and blackmailed me. They did send a picture to family.

Someone recorded me on Imo and blackmailed me. They did send a picture to family.

:)

najeeb124, Jan 9, 2019
  2. numbed79 Win User

Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Nath Bea Win User

imo

Hi SafiullahArqami,

Regarding the issue you are having with the installation of Imo app, we would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the make and model of your phone?
    • Which OS build version is currently running on your phone? To check it, go to Settings> About> More Information.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Someone recorded me on Imo and blackmailed me. They did send a picture to family. - Similar Threads - Someone recorded Imo

2. Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail !: Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail ! My life's work is in WORD! I PAID ransom already purchased lifetime access!!! Please in the **** name of god..... GIVE ME BACK MY FILES!! How **** dare you do this to me Again! i WANT MY FILES.... MY LIFETIME WORK... MY WRITINGS........
  3. Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail !: Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail ! My life's work is in WORD! I PAID ransom already purchased lifetime access!!! Please in the **** name of god..... GIVE ME BACK MY FILES!! How **** dare you do this to me Again! i WANT MY FILES.... MY LIFETIME WORK... MY WRITINGS........
  4. Give me back my files ! Ransom Blackmail !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can someone explain privacy on Microsoft family to me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone explain privacy on Microsoft family to me?: I'm an adult, but my Dad has a family account and suggested I add myself to it so that I can use OneDrive/Microsoft Office. I did this, and the email I received implied that I was a child (ie. "now you can ask an adult to buy you stuff from the MS store", etc). I checked and...
  6. Someone reported me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone reported me: Someone reported me but the whole game they were saying racial slurs to me and calling me out my name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-reported-me/de426cf7-027f-40f8-9154-0249001566f8
  7. my microsoft 10 'pictures' is not bringing up the pictures. It keeps trying to send me to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my microsoft 10 'pictures' is not bringing up the pictures. It keeps trying to send me to...: I am having a problem viewing my photos in 'Pictures'. A message comes up requesting that I need to go to Microsoft Store. Is there a patch or fix for this issue....
  8. Sexortion through IMO video calling app-solution to skip blackmailing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sexortion through IMO video calling app-solution to skip blackmailing: Dear Sir My name is sreenath cs from india currently living at oman,l have contacted one person through facebook and and later at Imo video calling app,To my stupidity i have shown my personal parts to her,she made a video and now black mailing me to give money,Clearly I...
  9. can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends: I try to send a picture to family and friends and what not but it doesn't let me it's the sane with sending a video and when someone sends me a picture or video it yelled Mr to download it and I try to bit it loss and them just said to download again I have tried to do it...
  10. Is someone spying on me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is someone spying on me?: So I was looking to add a printer the other day and I noticed something odd in the possible devices list. One of the devices on my network is called "USB Camera," described as "POS Barcode Scanner." So, what's the deal with this? Is someone using a wireless camera on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is imo audio recording is someone spying on me

2. someone recorded me on imo and blackmailed me