Windows 10: Someone reported me

Discus and support Someone reported me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone reported me but the whole game they were saying racial slurs to me and calling me out my name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SonyaQueen, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Someone reported me

Someone reported me but the whole game they were saying racial slurs to me and calling me out my name

:)

SonyaQueen, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Apr 12, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Someone reported me

Where's the Windows 10 compatibility report?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to get the compatibility report.

I will certainly help you with this.

Please provide the below information.

1. From which operating system you upgraded to Windows 10?

2. Did you check the desktop screen for the report?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: If you are unable to find the file on desktop, you can try to check in the system drive.

• Press Windows key+E.

• Double click on C: drive (default system drive).

• On the top right corner in the search bar, type the compatibility file name and search

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Someone reported me

1. Someone reported me - Similar Threads - Someone reported

2. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...: Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the fraud to Microsoft and remove the fraudulent accounts from my family profile?...
  3. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...: Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the fraud to Microsoft and remove the fraudulent accounts from my family profile?...
  4. Someone logged into my account and sent themselves five $25 gift cards. How do I report the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this: I have had 3 charges on my account 11/4 that i did not make. my bank gave me a phone number to contact microsoft and it is no longer in service. I try to "investigate" my charges on here but it wont let me go any further because it says it is a work/school account that i have...
  6. I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this

I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this: I have had 3 charges on my account 11/4 that i did not make. my bank gave me a phone number to contact microsoft and it is no longer in service. I try to "investigate" my charges on here but it wont let me go any further because it says it is a work/school account that i have...
  7. How to report someone from MSN Community who stalked me and found my Facebook page the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to report someone from MSN Community who stalked me and found my Facebook page the...: This person from the Community forum should be reported to Authorities for stalking and bullying! He found my Facebook page and left this in my message box! UNACCEPTABLE! What will you do about it? Frank TownsendFacebookYou're not friends on FacebookFri 5:45 PMFrankI'm glad...
  8. How to report someone from MSN Community who stalked me and found my Facebook page the...

How to report someone from MSN Community who stalked me and found my Facebook page the...: This person from the Community forum should be reported to Authorities for stalking and bullying! He found my Facebook page and left this in my message box! UNACCEPTABLE! What will you do about it? Frank TownsendFacebookYou're not friends on FacebookFri 5:45 PMFrankI'm glad...
  9. Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?: Hello, for about a month i've had this freeze and crash issue on MW2 that usually happens while im playing DMZ and its got to an annoying point where i want to fix it. attached will be a dmp file. If anyone who knows how to read it can tell me what may be the issue i would...
  10. Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?

Having a freeze and crash issue, can someone tell me what this dbg report says?: Hello, for about a month i've had this freeze and crash issue on MW2 that usually happens while im playing DMZ and its got to an annoying point where i want to fix it. attached will be a dmp file. If anyone who knows how to read it can tell me what may be the issue i would...