Windows 10: Someone sent to me to open file: image1.wmz from work couldn’t open problem error

Discus and support Someone sent to me to open file: image1.wmz from work couldn’t open problem error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have sent a picture from the problem written I’m just trying to open the file but couldn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mfyami, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Mfyami Win User

Someone sent to me to open file: image1.wmz from work couldn’t open problem error

I have sent a picture from the problem written I’m just trying to open the file but couldn’t

:)

Mfyami, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Aqela O Win User

how to open wmz file that was sent as an attachment. Don't have outlook operating at the moment

Hi there, Im trying to open an wmz file that was sent as an attachment. I don't have outlook operating at the moment and the Media Player says it invalid. It was sent by my new employer and I can't contact them until Monday, But I need to have read it
    by Monday 8:30am! HELP!!!!

Aqela O, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jun 11, 2024
  4. jaydeee Win User

Someone sent to me to open file: image1.wmz from work couldn’t open problem error

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Someone sent to me to open file: image1.wmz from work couldn’t open problem error :)

jaydeee, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

1. Someone sent to me to open file: image1.wmz from work couldn’t open problem error - Similar Threads - Someone sent open

2. Someone sent to me to open file: image1.wmz from work couldn’t open problem error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone sent to me to open file: image1.wmz from work couldn’t open problem error: I have sent a picture from the problem written I’m just trying to open the file but couldn’t https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-sent-to-me-to-open-file-image1wmz-from/6b6897c3-945a-4a92-9a2a-66c08c8c0794
  3. Open file problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open file problem: When I open a file such as a .jpg file, I find creepily there exists the "My" program in the choices when I choose the "open with" option to choose another program. I don't know what the "My" program is and I find the name on my computer, no existence.I restart my computer,...
  4. problem opening files

problem opening files: Heyi have a folder on my hdd containing alot of files with the lock on i tried decrypting them but didn't work and gave myself privileges but still didn't work when i try to save they key it says :the certificate or key is not available for export on this machine. error code...
  5. Replying to an email someone has sent me.

Replying to an email someone has sent me.: I am trying to to reply to an email in Mail Windows 11 that someone has sent me and with an attachment but get an error message. Can someone provide me with a solution please.Fran...
  6. Problem Opening Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem Opening Files: I keep getting error message when I try to open files "Application failed to start because it's side-by-side configurations incorrect" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-opening-files/3c04d0df-9f2d-42fd-979d-6c55db29c2c8
  7. opening mail once sent to file

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening mail once sent to file: After reading an email bigpond.com I select right click "save as" name file and all is well. BUT when I open it I see two folders I File folder and 2 Chrome HTML which takes me to Telstra media????...
  8. Problem opening file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem opening file: I was trying to recover a unsaved file in word. Every time I clicked on box to open file I get a message saying word could not open file because a dialog box was opened, and to close dialog box and try again. I quite computer illiterate, so I closed all opened windows, tabs...
  9. Sorry, we couldn’t open Offline file error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Sorry, we couldn’t open Offline file error in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post we look at the cause and recommended workaround, if when you try to open a file while working offline in Windows 10 and the attempt fails – the error message that’s displayed in this situation varies, depending [...] This post Sorry, we...
  10. Couldn’t open PDF in Edge, Something’s keeping this PDF from the opening

in Windows 10 News
    Couldn’t open PDF in Edge, Something’s keeping this PDF from the opening: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 uses Microsoft Edge as a default web browser. This new built-in browser is replaced with the older Internet Explorer for its performance and features. Apart from serving a default browser, Microsoft Edge acts as a default PDF viewer [...] This...