Windows 10: someone stole my laptop how to find it ?

Discus and support someone stole my laptop how to find it ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Edition Windows 10 Home Version 1709 OS Build 10.0.16299.431 (updates available as of 8/30/2018 7:57:59 PM) Serial # CNF03560Q4 Processor Intel(R)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mukesh KM, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Mukesh KM Win User

someone stole my laptop how to find it ?

Edition
    Windows 10 Home
    Version
    OS Build
    10.0.16299.431 (updates available as of 8/30/2018 7:57:59 PM)
    Serial #
    CNF03560Q4
    Processor
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
    Graphics card
    Intel(R) HD Graphics
    System
    OSType64BitX64
    RAM
    3 GB

The above laptop has been stolen from my house. What should i Do. Find my device was activated but I could not find the computer since last one month.

Find my device the following status.

someone stole my laptop how to find it ? 52159258-80d4-4b52-9b41-3f416c00ac5c.png?n=Laptop.228.png
    DESKTOP-M95E16F

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC

Last seen at 8/28/2018, 9:22:35 PM in Jaipur, India

100% battery remaining

Try again
    #']See previous location on map

We can’t reach your device right now. It might be offline.

What should I do next. Please help.

:)

Mukesh KM, Oct 16, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 16, 2018
  4. someone stole my laptop how to find it ?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

someone stole my laptop how to find it ?

1. someone stole my laptop how to find it ? - Similar Threads - someone stole laptop

2. HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then suddenly that michaelhayes changed it to him. Can someone really help me please? It's urgent...
  3. HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP SOMEONE STOLE MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT: My email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then suddenly that michaelhayes changed it to him. Can someone really help me please? It's urgent...
  4. Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details: Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details I cannot access anything tied to it and the only lead I have to go on is a censored list ofaccounts I dont recogniseI have my minecraft and a few other accounts tied to it and would like it back...
  5. Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details

Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details: Someone in russia stole my account and changed all the details I cannot access anything tied to it and the only lead I have to go on is a censored list ofaccounts I dont recogniseI have my minecraft and a few other accounts tied to it and would like it back...
  6. Someone stole my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone stole my laptop: How can I actually find it? How do I get it to stop jumping around in the "find my device"? I want to pull up on who has it. I don't want to call the cops or anything. I want to know where it's persice location is so I can walk up, knock on door, and get my laptop back. Cause...
  7. Someone stole my laptop

Someone stole my laptop: How can I actually find it? How do I get it to stop jumping around in the "find my device"? I want to pull up on who has it. I don't want to call the cops or anything. I want to know where it's persice location is so I can walk up, knock on door, and get my laptop back. Cause...
  8. A burglar stole my laptop, had a windows installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A burglar stole my laptop, had a windows installation: I checked the Microsoft devices section few times at first it showed the location with was at my house, after a couple of days it now says "Never updated"location data isn't available with 0% battery. I'm not sure whether I switched on "find my device". Lost this laptop on...
  9. find out who stole my product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    find out who stole my product Key: in school someone stole my windows 10 key with a powershell script. it was on my desktop as i was home. it contained that command : Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService‘.OA3xOriginalProductKey. windows showed me a message where it said that someone...
  10. My ex stole my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My ex stole my laptop: My ex refuses to give me back my laptop. He kniws all my passwords and logins how can i lock it from access to anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ex-stole-my-laptop/6a6cbd49-3765-4296-962b-d3106ea4464a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to know someone stole my laptop