Windows 10: Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday

Discus and support Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday.And his trying very hard how we can avoid such issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Y B2, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Y B2 Win User

Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday

Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday.And his trying very hard how we can avoid such issues.

:)

Y B2, Dec 3, 2023

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Dec 3, 2023
  3. LadyDay62 Win User
    Microsof account sync issue- error code 80070490 saying "We can't sync right now".

I am trying to follow the suggestions above. I am here in your list of suggested steps:
    • If this account continues to fail to sync the next thing to do is tap the error you receive. You should now be on the screen where you can enter your password. At the very bottom of this screen try entering the following in the server name field, m.hotmail.com,
      blu-m.hotmail.com, bay-m.hotmail.com. After entering each, go and try to sync the account.
    There's no place to enter my password.

There's...

Microsoft Account Settings

Account name - Hotmail

User name

Server eas.outlook.com

Just so that I am clear, I am to change the server name to one of those in your response (above), one at a time, try to sync. If it doesn't sync, try the next one--correct?

I will await your response.

Thank you.

LadyDay62, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday

1. Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday - Similar Threads - Someone trying sync

2. Someone trying to get into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone trying to get into my account: I am receiving frequent emails from Microsoft saying "We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account. If you didn't request this code, you can safely ignore this email. Someone else might have typed your email address by mistake." I don't...
  3. Someone is trying to hack my account

Someone is trying to hack my account: HelloSomeone has tried 12 times in the past month along to gain access to my MS account. The only reason I am aware is because I get these notifications from you about a code. I want to put you on alert and perhaps, have a two method verification. Can you look into this and...
  4. Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday: Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday.And his trying very hard how we can avoid such issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-trying-to-sync-my-account-since-yesterday/b14359b3-ca3d-49f3-89f4-ef6b1c6a6088
  5. Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday

Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday: Someone trying to sync my account since yesterday.And his trying very hard how we can avoid such issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-trying-to-sync-my-account-since-yesterday/b14359b3-ca3d-49f3-89f4-ef6b1c6a6088
  6. Someone is trying to hack into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  7. Someone is trying to hack into my account

Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  8. Someone is trying to log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to log into my account: I started to constantly receive emails from Microsoft’s technical support sending me codes which I can use to log into the system. However, the majority of times I got these codes, I didn’t try to log in. So I guess someone else did and someone’s trying to use my account....
  9. Someone is trying to log into my account

Someone is trying to log into my account: I started to constantly receive emails from Microsoft’s technical support sending me codes which I can use to log into the system. However, the majority of times I got these codes, I didn’t try to log in. So I guess someone else did and someone’s trying to use my account....
  10. Someone is trying to get into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone is trying to get into my account: For the last week this IP address 13.101.71.12 has been trying to access my account.I have a 2 step Authenticator set up, but this is really annoying.Can this IP 13.101.71.12 be blocked from trying to access my account? Thanks!...