Windows 10: Something about mic.

Discus and support Something about mic. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got a logitech h110 but it had 2 jacks so I got a thing where it turns it into one and I am wondering if my mic is working because the headset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MischievousBoi, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Something about mic.

I just got a logitech h110 but it had 2 jacks so I got a thing where it turns it into one and I am wondering if my mic is working because the headset mic has a wind muffler but I can still hear wind in the background when I test my mic. How do I know if my mic is connected?

submitted by /u/MischievousBoi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MischievousBoi, Oct 25, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Something about mic.

Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Something about mic.

1. Something about mic. - Similar Threads - Something mic

2. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  3. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  4. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  5. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?: When running a McAfee full virus scan I keep getting pop-up windows with the message Something's not right. It's not you. It's us. Try again later. It doesn't seem to affect the scan other than switching from the status window to the desktop....
  6. Why do I keep ketting Something's not right error pop-up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. i pressed something idk and i know i can hear my everything my mic pickup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i pressed something idk and i know i can hear my everything my mic pickup: hello i was working on my computer everything is fine but i think i pressed something in my keyboard im not sure what i did but all of sudden everything that my mic pickup from noise, keyboard pressing, air anything i hear it in my headset but here is the thing there is no...
  8. There is something wrong with my mic after using an amplifier.

There is something wrong with my mic after using an amplifier.: This problem started after I unplugged my amplifier, called the GSX 1000 and got it ready to be sent back to amazon for a refund due to the very poor audio quality, bass and volume. after I plugged in my gsp 500 with its 3.5mm jack, the sound coming from the gsp 500 was fine....
  9. Stereo mix for mic audio or something else - help please

Stereo mix for mic audio or something else - help please: so my issue is that i am trying to use my android phone as a webcam and stream the audio and video from this, I am streaming free music to help people stay safe at home. I am using OBS and IVCAM to set up the phone as a webcam However in order to use the mic from the phone...
  10. I just want something in life to be easy omg, does anyone know why my stupid mic would just...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just want something in life to be easy omg, does anyone know why my stupid mic would just...: I've already checked the privacy settings and propertiees/drivers, please I dont want to have to BUY ANOTHER STUPID FUCKING HAEDSET submitted by /u/Arkanseen [link] [comments]...