Windows 10: Something about my MSI laptop

Discus and support Something about my MSI laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello my name is Tommy I have a MSI laptop with model name GT72 2QD and I think there might be something wrong with it. It had been flickering a red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by leeseungwon, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Something about my MSI laptop

Hello my name is Tommy

I have a MSI laptop with model name GT72 2QD and I think there might be something wrong with it. It had been flickering a red light at the bottom of it awhile ago. Is everything okay with it?

Here is a video link

https://youtu.be/w2VoP-xwVUc

Thank you

:)

leeseungwon, Nov 15, 2019

2. upgrade msi laptop from Windows 7 Home 32bit to Windows 10 32 bit Failure

Thank you for your suggestion. Upon checking the msi web site, it looks as of now my GX720 laptop is not listed as upgradeable to windows 10. I guess I can stop trying for now.

Retireeguy, Nov 15, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Something about my MSI laptop

Can't complete upgrade on MSI model A6000 laptop to Windows 10

I you had bothered to go to the MSi manufacturers website for model compatibility, as Microsoft suggests in their literature, you would have found the MSi list of their Windows 10 compatible products.

Windows 10 MDA Microsites

NONE of the A Series Notebooks are listed and therefore are NOT upgradeable because Win 10 Drivers are not available and some hardware may physically be incompatible.

I too have an A6000 Series MSi and I'm just fine with Windows 7, with no touch screen on the A6000 and very little other difference between 7 and 10, there really is no reason to upgrade to 10.

KeithBenicek, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Something about my MSI laptop

1. Something about my MSI laptop - Similar Threads - Something MSI laptop

2. Is this something to worry about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this something to worry about?: Microsoft Community,Today as I was going through my registry I found a folder named CleanMyPC. I have no application named CleanMyPC and never had. A few days ago, I installed Kaspersky in my laptop and it comes with a pc cleaner as well. So, it could possibly be Kaspersky's...
  3. About msi laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About msi laptop: Hi all,I have an MSI modern 14 with Windows 11. I noticed the presence of a folder named "temp" inside Documents. Inside there is another folder called "OneDC_Updater". Can I change directory file it?Thank you...
  4. About msi laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About msi laptop: Hi all,I have an MSI modern 14 with Windows 11. I noticed the presence of a folder named "temp" inside Documents. Inside there is another folder called "OneDC_Updater". Can I change directory file it?Thank you...
  5. Something about my new laptop...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Something about my new laptop...: So I bought a Dell G3 laptop and it had and Older version of Windows it was 1956 Something like that I don't know really know... But when I updated it to the 2004 version... Changes happened... First of all.. Google chrome stopped working it said that I need my parent's...
  6. Something about mic.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something about mic.: I just got a logitech h110 but it had 2 jacks so I got a thing where it turns it into one and I am wondering if my mic is working because the headset mic has a wind muffler but I can still hear wind in the background when I test my mic. How do I know if my mic is connected?...
  7. Something about CCleaner

Something about CCleaner: So they added this new "healthcheck" feature and WHENEVER I do that it always says that there is 1 tracker to remove. I click it, it gets removed and when I start over that 1 tracker stays there. Help? submitted by /u/treeclapper084 [link] [comments]...
  8. Is it something to worry about?

Is it something to worry about?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashwinp123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejhwa0/is_it_something_to_worry_about/
  9. Is this Something To Worry About?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is this Something To Worry About?: I just reinstalled windows 10 pro on my computer and noticed that under system information that it states "Installed memory (RAM) 16.0 GB (15.9) usable". Is this something to worry about, or how do I correct it? 144044
  10. My msi laptop operation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My msi laptop operation: Hi. I have msi laptop model name msi GT72 2QD and it is keep showing this odd screen when I turn it on. I researched tiny bit about how to get to the normal screen again by adjusting my aptio utility setup but I still cannot get back. Please help me and here is the...