Windows 10: Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

Discus and support Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I was updating my laptop and it was not updating as it was supposed to be. Like same thing was updating dozens of time in time span of 3 or 4 days.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chutiyaaadmi, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

So, I was updating my laptop and it was not updating as it was supposed to be. Like same thing was updating dozens of time in time span of 3 or 4 days. Then there was this x80096004(if I recall it correctly?)

This was related to this office 2003 file, which was installed when buying by sellers.

So, as usual I tried to Google it but Nothing of help was useful. I tried everywhere because it made my laptop really slow and multiple things were not running as they were supposed to.

I tried everything than this comment caught my attention, FRUSTRATED ME DID WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE COMMENT. (THE COMMENT IS BELOW)

("Click Windows+R

"Run" dialogue will appear

Type "Config" and click OK

Now "System Configuration" page will appear

There are 5 heads under this item viz. "Gen", "Boot", "Servies", "Start up" and "tools"

Click "Services"

On the left hand bottom click the box "Hide all Microsoft services"

click OK

On right hand bottom corner click box "Disable all"

Click restart

On rebooting I was able to start update of Windows and Windows upgrade.")

So, I did exactly but then it messed up, I moved away thinking it will restart on its own, But when I came back there was this bios thing opened up and cursor was Not working NEITHER AMYBUTTON WERE WORKING , EVERY THING WAS FREEZED . Then a warning came of some automatic BIOS update where it was saying to not close computer.

Then I thought woops okay, maybe it will restart on its own. But no I was wrong.

A window came in bluescreen that your pc is not working properly and there were TWO OPTIONS LIKE 1. TO RESTART 2. TO ADVANCED SETTINGS

I tried to restart it several time but nothing was happening it came back to the same page several times. I Thought okay, and went to advanced settings than went to troubleshoot , THEN I TRIED TO OPEN IT IN SAFE MODE AGAIN NOTHING HAPPENED.

And same page cameback, then I tried to do again and still nothing happened.

And ONE MORE THING WHEN I CLICKED TO RESTART THERE WERE TEXT WHICH SAID 'YOUR PC IS REPAIRING AND DIAGNOSIS)

Than finally I shut it down from advanced setting.

Now, I am really afraid because I don't want to lose my data. There are a lot of important pictures ,videos, and documents. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THERE WAS MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL RELATED PASSWORD AND STUFFS.WHICH IS Really important for me.

Please help me. I am from poor family and I am new into these tech related things. I touched first smartphone with touch screen when I was 16. So I am not tech savvy. I used to play some stupid games in measure time. I don,t want to lose my data and stuffs. If it came to getting a new windows 10 key , I am afraid I won,t be able to do it. Ant suggestions and thoughts ?

submitted by /u/chutiyaaadmi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chutiyaaadmi, Dec 20, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 20, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 20, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

1. Something bad happened to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me - Similar Threads - Something bad happened

2. Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please anyone help me I’ve been badly badly hacked and I don’t know what the hell to do I’m...: It started with him being on with me for an hour on omegle getting to my arcon and hacking through my chrome then changing all my passwords I found yesterday I couldn’t delete trust in installer I know it’s malware it’s not legitimate it has files all around it DOL files and...
  3. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  4. I don't know what to do please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't know what to do please help me: I'll try to describe this thing as best that i can. I was in game, then all of the sudden I was recording using the Xbox feature. I was trying to stop the recording as it is f*cking up the frame rate when all of the sudden my mouse clicker does not work. I kept on Clicking...
  5. Please guys fast help me whats happening?

Please guys fast help me whats happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kt1spt/please_guys_fast_help_me_whats_happening/
  6. (ATTENTION) Something bad happenedl to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me

(ATTENTION) Something bad happenedl to me and I don't know what to do now ? Please help me: POSTING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE LAST TIME I DIDN'T GOT ANY ATTENTION HELP So, I was updating my laptop and it was not updating as it was supposed to be. Like same thing was updating dozens of time in time span of 3 or 4 days. Then there was this x80096004(if I recall it...
  7. hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hello I don't know what happen but my driver is not recognized please help me:: [ATTACH] Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-dont-know-what-happen-but-my-driver-is-not/3d92e9de-f9cc-4385-9c60-ee48242bb253
  8. I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help

I don't know how to fix this or what happened. Please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Joepat14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gih0c2/i_dont_know_how_to_fix_this_or_what_happened/
  9. PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do

PLEASE HELP ME - perpetual BSODs don't know what to do: Obviously tried everything Google had to offer. I keep getting all kinds of BSOD. Examples: -DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER -CRITICAL PROCESS DIED -WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR -SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION -KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED -And so...
  10. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...